🍒 consol her

Enjoy reading...
___________________

Recess

Teju was in music room, alone sitting on bench at the corner near window.

" Hey babe, what are you doing here? I have searched for you ever where and you are here. God knows what you are thinking" maisha entered the room and asked teju.

"Nothing, it's just I am not feeling good. It's paining me." Teju replied.

" Pain? Where it is paining, should we go to doctor ?" Maisha asked and panicked.

"It's paining here" teju replied pointing towards her heart.

"Ohh..mean karan did something that is hurting you now" maisha conclude.

"How you know this is about karan?" Teju asked.

"Ofcourse,I will know. I am your best friend and I know only karan has power to hurt your heart , so tell me what's the matter with you both " maisha asked.

"Actually it is not directly related to him" teju said and them explained her everything. How Karan's ex appeared after long time and her touchy behaviour toward karan that teju don't like a bit. She is feeling insecure. They are not even that close and arrival of Anusha is definitely not good for their bonding relationship. Maisha listen to teju very carefully and she decided to talk with karan about this. At least this was what she could do for her best friend. So after comforting teju  and passing her orange juice that she had brought for her , maisha left immediately.

Maisha walked toward Karan's classroom and saw him talking with Jay. She called karan.

" Hey, can I have some words with you?" Maisha asked to karan.

" Yeah! Sure. " Karan replied and excused himself from jay . Both maisha and karan came out of room and now we're walking in corridor.

" So, what you want to talk about?" Asked karan straightforward.

"It's about teju" maisha reply. After hearing teju's name Karan became serious and stiff.

" Is she fine? What happened to her?" Karan asked again.

"She is completely fine. Stop panicking . It's just she is little sad" maisha replied. Karan calmed himself and asked in soft voice.

"Why she is sad , did anyone tell her anything wrong?" Karan asked.

"No karan, she is sad because of you" maisha said .

" What! But what I did?" Karan asked.

" Don't you know karan,,teju is not comfortable by the presence of your ex girlfriend. She is unhappy. She loves you karan but feared to speak it out loudly. She is insecure about you. You are a brilliant man , you have to take first step karan. I hope you know what you should do." Maisha replies.

" Hmm..I know. I love her too and to remove her insecurity I'll propose her tonight. But before that can you tell me where is she? I don't want her to remain sad for a second more" karan said and asked politely.

" Yeah bro, she is in music room. All the best for tonight. I'll not tell her about tonight proposal. It'll be a surprise for her " maisha said and giggles.

Karan entered and saw teju was looking outside from window. Her eyes were little bit swollen because of crying.

" Hey, little devil. Why are you sitting here alone with you dropped face" karan asked to lighten up her mood.

" I felt like sitting alone so, there is nothing any specific reason" teju replied with straight face.

"So you started lying , I don't like it teju " karan replied and pretended to be angry on teju.

" I also don't like it" teju replied with a serious face and turned to look at karan.

" I am sorry, I promise I'll not hurt you again " karan said caressing teju's cheeks and tears started falling from her eyes. It looked like they understood their unsaid words too.

" If you hurt me again , I'll leave you and ran far away from you " teju said in her broken tone.

" I want to tell you something" karan said .

" What ?" Teju asked.

" I'll propose someone tonight and stay with her for my rest of life, who worth to me more than my own life" karan replied with smile on his face, a bright and huge smile.

" Whom you are going to propose?" Teju asked with fear of what if that person karan loves will someone else instead of her.

" The person with whom I stay tonight will be the person I love " karan said and left, let teju alone fighting with her own thoughts.

Karan and teju came back home and mrs. Kundra informed them that in evening , Anusha will return back to her parents' home as her parents were back and teju was the happiest person to here this. She was smiling with open heart and that smile reached to Karan's heart bringing a smile on his face too. He was overwhelmed to see teju's genuine smile. Their lunch went smoothly as teju preferred to stay quiet as she didn't want unnecessary troubles and disturb her mantal health. Anusha still was trying to clingy and all touchy for karan but teju could see karan was trying his best to ignore her.

****
Well, this story is going to complete in maximum 2-3 chapters more.
Take care
bye bye💛