🍒 United

Enjoy reading.....
__________________

Five hours before

Karan was coming to resturant when he recieve a call from Anusha. He picked up the call and from other side a male voice came.

"Is this karan?" The man asked.

" Yes, this is karan Kundra. Who is speaking and why my friend's phone is with you?" Karan asked back.

" Sir, your friend got an accident and is severely injured. We checked her phone and find your number in important contacts so call you to inform this." That man replied.

" What, how this happened. Where is she?" Karan asked panicking.

" Sir , we are taking her in hospital. I'll send you the location. Please come soon " that man said and cut the call.

Karan left in hurry from his home. He was on his way when received the location.

" I have to go to teju , she must be waiting for me but Anusha needs me more right now. But the problem is this location. It is very far from here , it will take me almost 2 hours even if I drive in full speed. I think teju will understand when I'll tell her the situation. I should text her to go back home so that she doesn't has to wait anymore" saying this karan took out his phone from his pocket " shit man ! I forgot to charge my phone. What should I do know, teju will be sad but Anusha life is in danger " karan thinks and decided to go and check on Anusha first as it was ore important that time.

He reached to hospital in two hours and asked to receptionist for Anusha's ward. He was outside Anusha's room and was about to open the door when he heard voices of two people talking inside the room he knew the voices very well. It was Anusha's and her mother voice. But he was curious, he got informed that she is injured than how can she speak fluently so he went close to door and started listening their conversation.

"Baby, do you think karan will come for you " Anusha's mom asked.

" Yes mom, I know him. He still is same who loves to help people in needs. And I am his ex girlfriend, how will he not come " Anusha said confidentially.

"But what about that girl Tejaswi ?" Her mother asked .

" Today , I heard karan talking on phone. He said he told Tejaswi that he spent tonight with his lover so when she will left alone , she herself will understand that she is not the person karan loves. And you make sure, when karan arrive you have to do acting like I am badly injured so karan stay here for longer " Anusha said.

" If you love him then why you first break up with him and now doing all this drama to get him back ?" Her mom asked.

" Mom, it's not like I love karan , you know my acting Cary is almost doomed and I am not getting contract for magazine toobut karan still have money and in future he will be owner of Kundra empire so I came here for his money. I thought it would be easy to trap him, but I didn't know about this so called teju and when I heard he is going to propose her today, how could I let this happen. So I have to plan all this " Anusha replied and both mother and daughter started laughing but stopped when they heard clapping sound, they turned their heads and became shocked to find karan standing there.

"Thank god , you confessed everything with your own mouth. I have stopped loving you from last two years but never hated you but from now on I hate you to the core " karan said with disgust and left for his home as he have to clearify things to teju too.

He came back to his home but when he didn't find teju in her room he went to his mother room and find the letter teju had left for mrs. Kundra. He read the letter and left for airport immediately. It's already  4:30 am , he drove in his full speed but still reached to airport 10 minutes late. He checked and got informed that the flight for Europe took off 5 minutes ago.

He fell down, tears were starting to fall from his eyes, he was crying bitterly doesn't care about the people passing him and looking at him strangely. The only thing he cared most that time was his love , his teju , his girl who had left him. He was breathing unevenly.

"Why are you crying? You are looking stupid and ugly " karan heard a voice, a voice he already loves to hear. Karan turned back and saw teju was standing there. He stand up properly and run towards her and  without saying anything hugged her tightly like he he lose his grip teju will again run away from him. After hugging her for 5 min he broke the hug and look at her face.

" I am sorry, I thought you left me. I know it's all my fault. I am sorry. I wanted to tell you this , teju I love you and will always love you. Please never even think about leaving me , I 'll die. You are not allowed to leave me. Tejaswi prakash from now on you are my girlfriend. " Karan said and again hugged her.

" You are too bad, you promised me that you will never hurt me again but you broke your promise. Do you know how much you hurt me. You teased me, made fun of me , made me cry many time , you are a devil behind your handsome look but don't know why I fell for this devil. I love you too. From now on you are my boyfriend , my devil boyfriend." Teju said and kissed karan. Karan kissed her back.

They both came back home and karan explained everything thing to both important lady in his life. He was happy, happy to find the love of his life. Mrs. Kundra was happy for their children. Mr. Kundra health condition is normal now but he still have to stay in hospital for 2-3 days.

The end 🥰

Hope you liked this story.
💕💜