🍒 class president

Enjoy reading....
______________________

In morning, Teju wake up with a severe headache. She didn't remember much of last night. She only remember that karan drove her back to home from club. She shakes her head from left to right and vice versa in frustration , trying hard but failed completely. She heard a knock on her door so she lazily moved her butt from bed and opened the door.

"Miss, mrs. Kundra called you for breakfast" one of the servent said to teju.

Teju nodded her head in response and went to bathroom for her daily routine. She quickly change into her uniform and went for her breakfast. She sees mrs. Kundra and karan both are sitting quietly. Karan being quite is not new for her but today she was not getting good vibe from her aunt. She went to table and decided to sit beside karan today.

" So , how was your party last night ?" Mrs Kundra asked .

At this , teju looked at karan with the face like ' you traitor ! I will kill you ' look. And karan being Karan Kundra didn't even bothered to look back at teju and this frustrated her even more.

"Don't look at him. He didn't tell me anything" mrs. Kundra said again because pretty much she guessed what teju was thinking in her grain sized brain.

" He..he..he..aunty, what party are you asking about? " teju asked pretending to be innocent and good girl.

Mrs. Kundra looked straight in Teju's eyes and banged her hand not so hard on dinning table.

"You think you can make me fool so easily. I clearly saw you both last night , when karan brought you back in drunk state" mrs. Kundra said.

" Aunty , calm down first. Don't be angry , it's not good for you health. See, you must have misunderstood . Might you have seen someone else who looks like us and it may also be that you were dreaming. " Teju said to her aunt.

" Ohh.. yeah!! Mom saw someone looks like us in our house. I have never heard excuse this useless, seriously" karan interrupted them .

"You shut up! Don't talk when two seniors are talking" teju said.

" Yeah yeah !! Mom and my grandmom . Please continue your argument" karan said in a politely way acting according to teju.

" Hear me out aunty, you are old now , so you should not stress yourself. Just forget what you saw last night. " Teju said while patting mrs. Kundra's shoulder.

" You brat, you are calling me old. I am still young and beautiful. You are doing party outside at late night without informing me, what if something bad happen to you. You are my responsibility . You did something wrong and instead of apologize you are feeding me you lies." Mrs. Kundra said angrily.

Teju started to run around the table to escape from her aunt and mrs. Kundra following her.

" Stop you both. Teju say sorry to mom and promise you will not do something like this again. " Karan said.

" Ohh..yes! Aunty now I remember clearly. It was not me. It was karan who went to club at night and I went to bring him home. Believe me ." Teju said with pleading tone.

" Don't you have a little shame. I was the one who brought you back home, helped you to remove you makeup. I am not even blaming you when you kissed..." Karan suddenly stopped from what he was saying.

" What kiss ? Oh my god ! Don't say you kissed me last night. You took advantage of a drink girl." Teju said this and started her good acting by hitting on karan's arms and back. In her mind she knew karan never took advantage of any girl. She thought, may be karan said those words by mistake but she found it as a great idea to save herself from mrs. Kundra's scolding by bringing new topic for discussion.

" What !! I prefer to die instead of kissing you." Karan said to defend himself and left for college.

" Hey! Wait . I also have to go . I am getting late . Bye aunty, don't forget to give a good lecture to karan after he will be back from college" teju said .

She took a Apple and also left for her college.
" I don't care who kissed whom. The only thing that matters to me is they both has kissed eachother. I can't wait anymore. My dream to become mother in law is going to fulfill very soon he..he..he " mrs. Kundra said in her mind with wide smileon her face, seemed happy like a child got his favourite candy.

After class

"Teju , whom you will vote for class president." Ishaan asked.

"I don't know. Tell me the name of all candidates " teju said.

" Karan and jay" maisha answered.

" That's all. Only two person ?" Teju asked with shock.

"Actually, all students likes karan and want him to be their class president. You know with his power and position and he is also best in studies , sports and management. They knows , like other year, this year too karan will become class president so it will be waste to give their name only to get humiliation in return " Ishaan said.

" Is it so, then this year karan will not be class president" teju Said with evil smile on her face.

" What, teju you know we will support you in anything but this is impossible. Besides karan only jay is candidate. I agree few students likes him but still he can not beat karan . " Maisha said.

" Who told you guys that jay will beat karan. I ' ll participate too and I'll beat karan and become new persistent of class" teju said with determination.

" But how? " Maisha asked.

" I don't know that. But I'll definitely win . Go give my name as candidate fighting for class president position. " Teju said with clapping hands.

*******

Take care
Bye bye 🌼💜