𝟎𝟎𝟓. goodness class

───── ❝ 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 ❞ ─────

───── 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 ─────

{THIRD PERSON POV}

The next morning, the Descendants were in Remedial Goodness 101 taught by Fairy Godmother. Evelyn sat at a table between Mal and Evie while Jay and Carlos were sitting at a table next to them.

"If someone hands you a crying baby, do you..." Fairy Godmother asked the class, which was just the Vks, "A) curse it, B) lock it in a tower, C) give it a bottle, or D) carve out it's heart," Fairy Godmother read the options, putting hand gestures for each one of them.

Evie raised her hand into the air quickly.

"Evie!" Fairy Godmother smiled, pointing at Evie with her stick.

"What was the second one?" Evie asked Fairy Godmother, causing Mal to give her a look that said, 'Really.'

"Oh, okay. Anyone else?" Fairy Godmother asked, "Evelyn?" she asked, since no one raised their hands.

Evelyn looked up from where she looking at her nails, "Uh, C) give it a bottle."

"Correct. Again," Fairy Godmother told Evelyn with a smile.

"You are on fire, girl," Carlos complimented her. Evelyn just shrugged.

"Just pick the one that doesn't sound like any fun," Mal told them, like it was obvious, causing Evelyn to nod in agreement.

"Oh!" Carlos said in realization.

"That makes so much sense," Evie breathed out.

Evelyn rolled her eyes before going back to looking at her nails.

A girl, who wore a light blue dress that had a big bow in the front of it, she wore a matching blue bow on her short hair along with some white, sparkling flats, came into the classroom. She squeaked as she came to where the Vks sat and rushed past them quickly, looking back at them, scared, terrified.

"Hello, dear one," Fairy Godmother greeted the girl.

"Hi," the girl said, quickly, "You need to sign off on the early dismissal for the coronation," the girl said nervously, nearly shoving the clipboard into Fairy Godmother's hands as she looked back at the Vks, even more terrified.

Evelyn nudged Evie, who had been staring off into space, to make her pay attention.

"Everyone remember my daughter, Jane," Fairy Godmother told the Descendants.

Evelyn and Mal looked at each other, with little smirks on their faces, before looking back at Fairy Godmother and her daughter.

"Mom!" Jane squeaked.

"It's okay," Fairy Godmother assured her daughter, "Jane, this is everyone," she said as she pushed her daughter forward.

"Hi," Jane said to the Vks, "That's okay, don't mind me, as you were," she said when no one replied before she quickly ran out of the room. Evelyn smirked as she watched Jane leaving the room.

Fairy Godmother cleared her throat, "Let's continue," she backs to the board, "You find a vial of poison, do you..." she asked, "A) put it in the king's wine," Evie started raising her hand slowly, "B) paint on an apple," Evie and Evelyn laughed at that as Mal smiled at them before going back to her drawing, "or C) turn it over to the proper authorities?"

This time Evie, Jay, and Carlos' hands went up into the air. Evelyn just continued looking at her nails and Mal with her drawing. Jay pulled Carlos' hand down.

"Jay?" Fairy Godmother said, pointing at him.

"C) you turn it over to the proper authorities," Jay answered as he let go of Carlos' hand.

"I was gonna say that!" Carlos told Jay.

"Oh, but I said it first," Jay said in a baby voice. Then before Carlos knew it, he and Jay started wrestling on the table.

Fairy Godmother hit the pointer stick on the podium several times, "Boys! Boys!" She said loudly to get their attention. Once she finally got their attention, "I am going to encourage you to use that energy on the tourney field," Fairy Godmother pointed to the field outside.

"Oh, no that's okay," Carlos said as he and Jay went back to their seats, "Whatever that is, we'll-we'll pass."