𝟎𝟏𝟓. set it off!

───── ❝ 𝐒𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐎𝐟𝐟! ❞ ─────

───── 𝐒𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐎𝐟𝐟! ─────

{THIRD PERSON POV}

The next day, on the Isle of the Lost, Maleficent, Jafar, Cruella, and Evil Queen were all sitting on the couch in Maleficent's castle, watching the coronation on the TV, live.

"At last, here we are, broadcasting live from the coronation, where Prince Ben will soon be crowned king! And where my daughter, Melanie, will be named Royal adviser!" Snow White said, "I'm Snow White, bringing you up-to-second coverage of who's the fairest of them all."

Evil Queen threw some popcorn on the screen, " 'I'm Snow White' Who are you kidding? She's definitely had work done."

Maleficent looked at her, weirdly before looking back at the screen.

"Fairy Godmother is looking radiant today, but what is happening with Jane's hair?" Snow White laughed, "Oh, and there's Fairy Godmother's wand."

The five villains saw Fairy Godmother remove the cloth off of the Bell Jar to reveal the wand inside.

"I want that wand!" Maleficent exclaimed.

"Do you? Hadn't heard," Cruella said, sarcastically.

"Oh, and here comes my daughter now!" Snow White said. The screen showed Evelyn and Melanie sitting on a carriage, through the kingdom as they waved at people.

🍎👑

Evelyn was sitting in the carriage, looking a bit sad and nervous as she held a small blue box on her lap. Melanie noticed Evelyn looking nervous, so she took Evelyn's hand causing Evelyn to look at her.

"Don't be nervous," Melanie told Evelyn, "All you have to do is sit there and look beautiful. No problem there."

"Thank you," Evelyn told Melanie.

Melanie looked down at her hands at the ring, a beautiful gold ring with a heart-shaped ruby on it, she always wore, "Eve, would you wear my ring?" Melanie asked her as she took off her ring from her finger. Evelyn pulled her hand away from Melanie.

"Uh...no, not now," Evelyn told Melanie, "I think it would just probably fall right off me," Evelyn softly smiled at Melanie. Then she realized the blue box she had in her hands, "I have something for you."

"For me?" Melanie asked her, surprised.

Evelyn nodded, "Yeah," she handed Melanie the small box, "It's just for later," Evelyn told Melanie as Melanie opened the box to reveal a brownie, "You know, when you need strength. Some carbs to keep up your energy."

Melanie smiled at her, "Always thinking," Evelyn laughed softly, "But I can't wait-" Melanie cut herself off by taking a bite out of the brownie.

"No!" Evelyn exclaimed, trying to stop her but it was too late.