𝟎𝟑𝟗. teaming up

───── ❝ 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐔𝐩 ❞ ─────

───── 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐔𝐩 ─────

{THIRD PERSON POV}

Celia and Felix led Evelyn and Mal to their father's place, where they saw Jay, Carlos and Evie playing at the pool table. Evie walked over to the two and hooked her arms through Evelyn's and Mal's.

"M, Eve, did you see him?" Evie asked the two, concerned.

"I don't want to talk about that," Mal told Evie as they went over to the boys.

"Did you get the ember?" Carlos asked Evelyn and Mal as Mal held up the ember.

"Any chance that our bikes are parked in a locked garage?" Evelyn asked the boys.

"Uh, yeah, not so much," Carlos told Mal.

"The only way back to Auradon is the bridge," Evelyn told the group.

"Well, glad I wore my comfortable heels," Evie jokes causing, Evelyn and Mal to chuckle as Evie starts to walk away.

"Yeah, we still need the remote to open the barrier," Jay reminded the girls, which caused them to stop walking.

"Great," Evelyn and Evie said, sarcastically.

"Felix and I lifted it off of you," Celia said. They looked over to her and Felix and she was holding the remote.

"We thought it might be useful and it is," Felix added, sheepishly as he gave them an innocent smile.

"You are making it very hard to teach you right from wrong," Evie told Celia and Felix, who pouted.

"Sweet," Jay said as he took the remote from Celia, who smiled at him.

"Bridge," Evelyn ordered as they started to walk out of the building and to the bridge.

🍎👑

"No, I want the Auradon guards handing out gas masks," Ben ordered the person over the phone as Melanie sat next to him, nervously biting her nails, "Well, not everyone's asleep!" He exclaimed into the phone before hanging up.

"Find out if anyone has seen Audrey," Melanie ordered the guard, who was standing by the door.

"And find out if she has a list of demands!" Ben added as the guard nodded before leaving the room. Ben sighed as he unzips his jacket, sitting down with a sigh.

Melanie sighed, "I'm gonna go check if Deborah found any trace of Audrey," She said as she stood up, taking her jacket with her, "You gonna be okay here," She asked.

"Yeah, I will, and be careful, okay?" Ben said as he slightly smiled at his best friend, who smiled back before hesitantly leaving the room. After she left, Ben let out another sigh. He has been worried for Mal and Melanie was too very worried for Evelyn.