𝟎𝟐𝟎. what's my name?

───── ❝ 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞? ❞ ─────

───── 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞? ─────

{THIRD PERSON POV}

On the Isle of the Lost, Harry Hook, son of Captain Hook, walks into Ursula's Fish and Chip shop. Where he saw Scarlett, daughter of Scar, sitting next to Gil, son of Gaston. Harry shoves a pirate out of the way, hopped over the counter and turned on the TV. To show Mal and Evelyn on it. Then Uma walked out of the back and gave Harry his tray as he started eating. Uma then took some food from Harry's tray.

"Ugh!" Uma said as she threw some food on the TV.

"Posers," Scarlett and Uma said in unison. They tend to say the same thing all the time.

"Traitors!" Harry called out as he turned to look at the TV.

"Uh, hello?" Uma and Scarlett yelled at everyone causing them to throw their food on the TV.

"Oh, I would love to wipe the smiles off their faces," Harry said as he walked up to the TV, wiped some food off it and licked it off his finger, "You know, what I mean."

"Gil," Scarlett said, looking at the son of Gaston as Gil looked at her, "You wanna quit choking down yolks and get with the program?"

Gil swallows a yolk, "Yeah. What they said."

"Those little traitors," Uma grunted her teeth, "Who left us in the dirt."

"Who turned their back on evil," Harry added.

"Who also promised freedom," Scarlett also added.

"Who said you weren't big or bad enough to be in their gang," Gil mentioned, causing everyone to look at him, "Back when we were kids. Come guys, you guys remember Mal called Uma, Shrimpy, and Evelyn called Scarlett, Fishy and the names just kind of..." Gil noticed Harry's glare, "...Stuck."

"Those snooty little devils," Uma said as she turned to Harry, "Who grabbed everything they wanted and left me and Scarlett nothing."

"No, they both left those sandboxes and they said that you could have the fish and shrimp-" Gil started but got cut off.

Scarlett slammed her hands on the table, "I need you to stop talking."

"Look, we have their turf now. They can stay in Bore-adon..." Harry told Gil.

"Harry, that's their turf now," Uma told her first mate as she closed the TV, "And I want it too, we should not be getting their leftovers, son of Hook, son of Gaston, daughter of Scar, and me! Most of all, daughter Ursula!" Uma said. Scarlett rolled her eyes as she looked at her nails, bored.

Uma then turned to Harry, "What's my name?" She asked Harry.

Harry quickly takes off his hat and bows down, "Uma."