𝟎𝟒𝟑. the final battle

───── ❝ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 ❞ ─────

───── 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 ─────

{THIRD PERSON POV}

Evelyn felt her eyes flash blue as Mal felt her eyes flash green before Mal turned into a dragon with Evelyn on her back and quickly flew into the air to see Audrey had Celia and Felix on the roof, pointing the scepter at Celia and Felix. Mal breathed fire at Audrey, who just deflected it with a laugh. Mal flew towards Audrey, who shot a beam of magic at Mal, who dodged it by flying to the side and Evelyn shot a beam of magic from her hands at Audrey, who dodged it by using her own magic. Audrey and Evelyn kept shooting magic at each other with Mal occasionally breathing out fire.

"Help us Mal, Eve!" Celia and Felix called out as Audrey grabbed them and placed them in front of her, using them as a human shield.

"Careful not to fry your little Vk buddies," Audrey smirked.

Scarlett, Uma, and Harry all watched from the ground in shock as Mal and Evelyn battled Audrey.

"Whoa!" Scarlett, Uma, and Harry exclaimed as Mal flew directly above them breathing fire onto Hades' ember, trying to get it to work.

"They don't stand a chance without the embers," Uma said in fear.

"Help us Mal and Eve!" Celia and Felix called out again in fear when Audrey shot another beam of magic at Evelyn and Mal but this time hitting the two on the chest as the two screeched in pain.

"Come on," Scarlett said to Harry and Uma as they quickly ran over to where Evelyn and Mal could see them.

"Hold still, you little brats," Audrey told Celia and Felix angrily as Celia and Felix struggled against her. Mal fell towards the ground before stopping just before they were about to crash into the ground. Scarlett, Uma, and Harry ran in front of Evelyn and Mal. Scarlett pulled out her bracelet and Uma pulled out her necklace as it started to glow.

"We're stronger together. We're stronger together," Scarlett called out to Evelyn and Mal, "We're right here."

"Regain your might and ignite!" Scarlett and Uma chanted together.

"We're right here, Eve and Mal!" Scarlett called out.

"Regain your might and ignite!" Scarlett and Uma chanted together again. Evelyn and Mal smiled as Mal looked down at her hand to see the ember glowing again.

"Yes!" The daughter of Scar, daughter of Ursula and the son of Captain of Hook cheered when they all saw the ember glowing. Mal gave Evelyn the ember before flying up.

"You want a piece of this, huh?" Audrey angrily asked Celia and Felix, who was cowering in the corner of the roof, hugging each other.

"No, no!" Celia exclaimed while Felix was breathing heavily as Mal flew up behind Audrey. Audrey turned to Evelyn and Mal with an evil laugh. She shot a beam of magic which met with Evelyn's beam of magic.

"Go, Eve and Mal!" Felix and Celia called out in encouragement as the three struggled for dominance

"Go, Eve and Mal!" Uma and Harry cheered from the ground.

"You got this! You got this, guys!" Scarlett called out. Evelyn continued to struggle against Audrey's magic before Mal screeched loudly, making Audrey lose her concentration, stopping her magic as Evelyn's magic hit her, knocking out Audrey.

"Yeah, come on!" Harry cheered.

"Yes!" Uma exclaimed as she hugged Harry.

Scarlett let out a sigh of relief, "Thank Hades."

Celia and Felix stood up as Evelyn got off Mal's back and Mal turned back into a human, "Eve, Mal!" Celia and Felix exclaimed as they hugged Evelyn and Mal.

"Oh, Celia! Felix!" Evelyn and Mal exclaimed as they hugged Celia and Felix.

"It's okay. I've got you both," Evelyn told Celia and Felix before they looked at Audrey, who turned back to her normal self.

Evelyn slowly walked over to Audrey and slowly knelt down beside her, "Audrey?" Evelyn asked, concerned. Evelyn brought the ember up to Audrey's face but it didn't do anything, "Oh no."

"You both are only half Hades," Evelyn remembered her father's words, "The ember won't do everything for you that it does for me."

Evelyn and Mal sighed softly as they looked at the knocked out Audrey.