𝟎𝟐𝟒. chillin' like a villain

───── ❝ 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧' 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐕𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧 ❞ ─────

───── 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧' 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐕𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧 ─────

{THIRD PERSON POV}

Melanie, Evie, Jay, Carlos, and Ben were all walking down the stairs to limo to go to the Isle of the lost. Melanie wore blue jacket that had a symbol of an apple at the back with a red skirt and black pants under, black gloves with black boots. She wore gold rings and a gold necklace of an apple.

"Jay," Melanie said, "Keys, Remote," She continued as she threw those to Jay.

As they all were about to go to the limo, Evie stopped them.

"Wait!" Evie exclaimed as they all looked at her, "Something's wrong," Evie went up to Ben and fixed his beanie, "There."

"Shotgun," Dude called out, causing Melanie and Evie to gasp in shock.

"No, Dude stay. The Isle is way too dangerous," Carlos told Dude as he turned to look at the dog.

In response, Dude whined.

"Did he just..." Jay started.

Carlos turned to look at Jay, "Talk?" Carlos nodded, "Yeah, I know. It's a long story. I'll tell you later."

Jay nodded before going inside the limo.

"Let's go," Ben said before going in the car.

Jay was sitting in the driver seat with Carlos in the passenger seat while Melanie, Ben and Evie were in the back.

"Okay, once we cross the bridge park under the old pier in the old garage," Evie instructed, "Got it?"

"Got it," Jay repeated as he started the limo.

🍎👑

Once they got to the Isle, Jay parked the limo as everyone got out.

"Ben, Mel," Carlos said as he picked up a tart, "Help me with the tart."

While Melanie, Ben and Carlos were covering the limo, "It's really weird being back here," Evie whispered to Jay as she looked around.

"We'll get in and get out," Jay assured Evie.

"Jay," Carlos said as he and Jay covered the other half of the limo when Ben and Melanie walked over to a tunnel that led to Uma's ship.

"Hey, what's in here?" Ben and Melanie asked.

"Ben, Mel," Carlos exclaimed as he pulled Ben and Melanie away from the tunnel as the others ran over to them.

"You don't wanna know," Jay told Ben and Melanie.

"Hey guys," Carlos said, "Keep it chill, alright. The last thing we need is our parents finding out we're here," Carlos told the others as they all nodded.