One - Normal Day

(2ND 𝐏

(2ND 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕)

"Y/N wait for me!" Your best friend Senju shouted before you leave the classroom "Hey Senju" You said calmly as you both walked out.

"Let's walk home together!" She said happily "Tomorrow I will meet Takemichi and I will work hard to defeat Mikey as well" She added.

"Oh...Well good luck" You said, you kinda doubt her but nevermind.

"Let's buy ice cream I'll pay"

"Did you stole your brother card again?"

"Who knows?"

Flashback
(2ND 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕)

"Y/N! Listen to me" "What Senju?I'm right here"

"You're my best friend and I don't wanna hide anything from you" "Okay"

"UM! What I wanna tell you is that...ummm" "......I made a gang" She said quietly.

"huh" You were speechless.

"I know I'm a girl, and people probably think I'm weak and that...but I wanna have my own gang and be strong too!" She said seriously as you just listened.

'Senju can be really stubborn sometimes but what can I say' You thought as you slightly smile.

"Okay?"You act uninterested.

"Ehhhh!? That's all you said I told you a big secret of mine you know!" She screamed at you.

"Okay? Good luck?" You deadpan.

"You're so rude" She said as she looked out the window.

"Ugh! The rain is not stopping at all this is so annoying I'll bring an umbrella wherever i go from now own!"

"Just run home your house is not that far"

"I hate getting wet okay!" "By the way my gang name is Brahman pretty cool right?" She added proudly.