Eleven - Who

𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤
(TAKEMICHI P.O.V)

"The Bonten group. Used to hangout around this bowling area often"

"Just come at the place where your friend told you to whenever your ready, I'll be waiting"

That's what Nozomi-San and Kazutora-Kun said to me, so I'm here sitting at the old building thinking what should I say to Mikey. Even if he said to stay away from him in 12 years, won't he be lonely?

I felt someone standing beside me and a cold metal touching my head, before I even said anything they started to talk "Don't move or I'll shoot" He spoked seriously, I had no idea what was going on but I just try my best not to trembled "Man you stink like hell! You've smelled even back then! Slimy looking mother fucker" Rather than him insulting me, I was more concerned about him saying "Back then" Do I know this man!?

"Sanzu shut up, you'll scared him to death with your psychotic behavior" A feminine voice said as I glance behind to see the person it was NOZOMI!? So she not only she knows about Mikey she also does know about Bonten too, is she going to help me...?

"Shut your shits Nozomi, why did you even follow us here? It's not that you're Mikey's personal bodyguard or something or what do you have a crush on me or something? If you do so you're annoying as HELL!" He shouted at Nozomi who was just staring at him blankly.

"Hell if I'd like you. All I said was not to scare him, you always talk too much you drugs addict" She comes forward and stand beside the man "N-Nozomi-San what's going-" Before I finished my sentence the man cut me off.

"Shush!!" I heard a faith footsteps coming towards me "Listen up. The boss will speak" The footsteps stop as I heard someone sitting behind me "It's the best future isn't it...? So anything you wanna ask?"

Even before I look at him I instantly knew who this was, it was Mikey..."Here, I want to give you this" I pull out the wedding invitation letter and put my hand up so he can see it "And that is?" He asked "It's an invitation letter to my wedding. I wanted you to come no matter what, everyone is doing well, just as you promise 12 years ago"

I want Mikey to live a happy life because he deserves it, he help me a lot so I will do anything to help him "Everyone including Hina is living a happy life. Except for you" The man pushed the gun further to my head "Hey man, shut your mouth or I'll kill you"

"Could you leave us alone Sanzu. I want talk to him, just the two of us" Mikey ordered Sanzu and Nozomi, as they both walk away Nozomi whispered something to Mikey and left. It was an uncomfortable silence until I finally decided to speak "Mikey-Kun what on the earth is the dark impulsivity? I thought that the reason you snapped was because of Kisaki or your borther's death...But that doesn't seem to be the reason what were you talking about, back in that video?"

I ask him as he just kept quiet "I couldn't turn back the time with the usual handshake with Naoto...Because I've fulfilled y goal of saving Hina" He sill kept quiet so I continued to talk "It was all thanks to you. It's okay you don't have to say anything I understand, This future is different...Because you protected everyone...Therefore now it's my time...To save you'

I got up and hears a gun shot behind me, I turns around to see Mikey holding a gun with smoke coming out "Huh" I looked at my back to see blood coming out of it! Before I even start to panic Mikey shot me again "I didn't wanna meet because things would end up like this, your long journey ends here"

(Nozomi P.O.V)

'Mikey will probably do some suicide shit again' I thought. Sanzu and I were standing in front of the building waiting for Mikey and some one suddenly shouted "OH! SHIT THAT'S DUDE IS GONNA JUMP!" Just as I thought I looked up the building to see Mikey standing at the top of the building.

"MIKEY!" Sanzu shouted and tried to run to Mikey but I stopped him "WHAT THE HELL!?" He screamed at me "I'll go" I spoke seriously "I'll go too" He grabbed my hand "Sanzu"

"Be quiet..."

When I got to them Mikey was begging for help to Takemichi as Takemichi passed out and his grip on Mikey became loose.

I ran to grabbed Mikey's hand before he fell "Oi Mikey what the fuck" I pull him up and let him sit at one of the old chair.

After he finally clam down I bend down and looked at him, "I told you before Mikey...You are not allowed to die" I spoke in a serious tone "Please...forgive me"

forgive me"

"Y/N"

A/N: I apologize for the long wait. And I have redrawn Yoshida.

 And I have redrawn Yoshida