Nineteen - Save You

(Takemichi P

(Takemichi P.O.V)

It's been a while since I was all beaten up. Now that I've got better, I decided to start my own gang to fight Mikey. Chifuyu, Mitsuya and others joined me as well. but, I know one person I have to invite.

 Time Skip

{With Takeomi}

"You wanna see Senju?" Takeomi asked me "Yes, She won't pick up the phone so..." I said "She's been low sprits ever since the whole conflict, come with me" Takeomi started to walk as i followed him. We reached the Brahman hideout to see Senju sitting all alone.

I slowly walk down the stairs and tried to talk to her. "it's over Takemichi" She sigh, it was so weird to see Senju so unhappy and unenergetic. "I've learn my lesson from that battle....I don't stand a chance winning against Mikey, not even South" I felt so bad for Senju, she was one of the kindest person I ever met.

"Because of my loses Brahman is over and Y/N is now gone, Kawaragi Senju is now retired" She said, I was confused "Y/N? What do you mean?" Whatever happend to Y/N. It is probably a bad thing "Mikey...Wanted Y/N to join him, I don't know why" She answered.

'That's right! Y/N is Nozomi-Chan. It was weird because Y/N and Mikey didn't even have any connection! Now i understand, I will need to find out for sure' I was shocked and was quite speechless "What's wrong" Senju asked in a worried voice since I go quite all of a sudden. "No Senju! This can't end yet"

"It's all over now, I have nothing left in me" Senju said. I tried to make Senju feel better and motivate herself so that we could save Mikey and get back Y/N. Takeomi told Senju that she will regret quitting and Sanzu going crazy wasn't her fault. But when Takeomi said that Senju revealed the truth of why Haruchiyo became such a terreble person.

She explained all the things that went wrong and the mistakes she made that Haruchiyo got the blame for. I was shocked but I don't want Senju to live all her life with sadness and regret "Senju. I'm also a faliure but we can turn this falure around. So Senju, come with me to turn over the Kanto Manji gang, and get back Y/N"

After I said that to Senju she lot more better "Yes! Thanks for cheering me up Takemichi, I'm gonna take a walk" She said and walk out. Now that i have Senju on my team i felt a lot more confident too.

(3rd P.O.V)

Senju was walking around when suddenly she saw a fimilar girl "Y/N?" she ran to her friend and as she called her, she take a deep breath and talk to her "Y/N? Are you okay?" She asked "Senju...what are yo-" Right when Y/N was gonna answer 3 delequents throw a rock towards them.

"Oi! Brahman king? You lost a fight so you just walk around with your girlfriend now?" He make fun on Senju and throw another rock at Y/N but Senju slap it off before it hit her "Aw protecting your girlfriend? How cute" the other guy said 'If Mikey and South can beat this shrimp I can too' The leader of the group thought.

"Hey boss, they said that this Brahman king is a woman" He point at Senju "HAH? I don't believe it but I won't get my ass beaten by a girl for sur-" Just before he was about to finsih his sentence Senju kick him with strong force as he immidiently pass away.

"Deserved" Senju said "He passed out" Y/N said with a bored looking face "HAH BOSS HAS ALREADY FAINTED" The other two said as they quickly ran away. After that Senju turn to Y/N and was about to talk to her but someone called from far away. They turn to look at a guy with two braided hair "Oi come here" he said "Sorry Senju, I have to go" Y/N said and left, leaving Senju confused and sad.

 They turn to look at a guy with two braided hair "Oi come here" he said "Sorry Senju, I have to go" Y/N said and left, leaving Senju confused and sad

"Y/N i'll defenitely save you"

(1st P.O.V)

I left senju and went with the guy I slap when Brahman and Kanto Manji gang was fighting. He told me to follow him, the more I look at him I realised that he kinda look like Wednesday Addams with his hair braided and I laugh a bit. "What?" He asked "Nothing"

"Why did Mikey want you" He asked again and I didn't know how to reply, I'm sure Mikey would want to keep this a secret "Who knows" I sigh and we continue to walk. When we reach the hide out everyone was smoking and shouting like usual, I felt like my body was becoming heavier as i breathe, my body temperature drop, I heard Mikey voice as he came out of nowhere "Y/N, come with me" He said.

 When we reach the hide out everyone was smoking and shouting like usual, I felt like my body was becoming heavier as i breathe, my body temperature drop, I heard Mikey voice as he came out of nowhere "Y/N, come with me" He said

"Okay"