Fourteen - Begging

(1ST P

(1ST P.O.V)

"Sorry...?" We both stared at each other for a while "Forget it, come on Rindou" He said and walk the other side as the person behind him who he called "Rindou" Followed. 'Hah finally, I have to search for Senju' I was about to run but someone grabbed my hand. It was the person who saved me "Thanks for saving me too" He wink at me as I just deadpan "Ah...Uh..No worries, Goodbye" I said and ran away.

It has been about 3 minutes since I began to look for Senju and the others but I still couldn't find them 'Ugh! Too many people make me dizzy' I continue to run. I finally found Senju as I quickly ran to her "Hey" I said as I breathe heavily from all the running "Y/N! Where have you been, sorry the fight suddenly began here" She apologize "It's fine" I scratch my head and felt some liquid coming out, I look at my hand to see what it was, It was....blood!? 'Arg! It's not the time' I ignore it and stand straight "But yea, where were you?" She asked.

"Some guy throw me...But yea forget that, what's going on here?" I replied and put a serious face on "Wakasa and Benkei are fighting South right now" Senju pointed at them. Wakasa and Benkei were both sprinting towards South they were so fast that I can't even tell what was going on, but Wakasa were kicking South on mid-air 'If they can see the ghost behind him that follows him everywhere, they won't dare to fight him' I thought and suddenly makes and eye contact with the ghost 'Shit' I gasps a little and take a few steps backwards "That's insane" Takemichi whispers as he watch the fight carefully, some of the gang members were also watching the fight looking surprise.

After fighting for a while South finally falls down and the ghost was waking around his body 'Does that means they win?' I take a few steps forward and stand beside Senju again "Senju, does this mean-" South suddenly got up and started to spoke slowly "At the age of 12, I had a man who I referred as my father. I beat him to death, with all the love I had for him" He confess and take his shirt off to reveal two gun wounds at his shoulder "At 14 a raid on my home took my mother's life in the crossfire, I struggled between life and death with this scars" He spoke as the ghost behind him grew bigger "But I can't stop this urge!"

 I beat him to death, with all the love I had for him" He confess and take his shirt off to reveal two gun wounds at his shoulder "At 14 a raid on my home took my mother's life in the crossfire, I struggled between life and death with this scars" ...