Four - Fun

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐚𝐭 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐣𝐮𝐤𝐮 3:00𝐏𝐌(𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐈 𝐏

(𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐈 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕)

I was standing in the middle of the crowds at Harajuku since Senju told me to meet him at 3:00PM.

"Sorry to keep you waiting, Hanagaki!" I heard someone calling my name from behind and I looked back to see a girl with short hair and Y/N-chan.

"Let's go"

"Huh? Who?"

(3𝐑𝐃 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕)

"We're going shopping. And you're going to carry my bags, okay!?" Senju said to Takemichi while Y/N was standing beside Senju.

 And you're going to carry my bags, okay!?" Senju said to Takemichi while Y/N was standing beside Senju

"HUH? W-WHO!? HUHHHHH!?"

"Hey, that's kinda rude! It's me Senju! You promised yesterday right"

"You're a girl!?"

"...So you got a problem with that? You're so noisy ᵃʳᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵃʸⁱⁿᵍ ⁱ ˡᵒᵒᵏ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᵃ ᵍᵘʸ?" She whispers the last part but Takemichi still heard it.

"No...but...I mean you're Brahman top right?"

"Yes an if you got no problem with that, let's go also, and Y/N is joining us because she have something to buy!"

"Uh-Wait Wait!!"

"One of the three deities is a lady!? That's so cool" Takemichi runs after her.

"God you're so annoying, let's go Y/N"

(1𝐒𝐓 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕)

"Today's shopping in Harajuku is because Takeomi told me to do something more lady like and here, his credit card" Senju and Takemichi were talking to each other while i just follow them.

'I havent see any ghost yet, but i shouldn't let my guard down'

"Woah!! This one's cool!! You liked creepy stuff right Y/N? Let's get in" Senju said as she grab my hand and pulled me into the shop.