Seven - Someone is listening

7𝐭𝐡 𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲, 2008𝐀𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 8:30𝐀𝐌(3𝐑𝐃 𝐏

7𝐭𝐡 𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲, 2008
𝐀𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 8:30𝐀𝐌
(3𝐑𝐃 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕)

You were making a tea for your Aunt who decided to visit your house early in the morning with her son.

"Ah! Y/N-Chan is so cute and all grown up now, I still remember the time you were little and you would play at the swing every day with that one friend of yours! What's his name again?.." Your aunt said asked happily while her son was playing games at his mother phone.

"Oh you mean "𝐀𝐤𝐢𝐨?" He moved to another neighborhood when he was 14! It's kind of far away so him and Y/N can't see each other often but he used to be such a bright child, he used to take care of his mother who is mentally and physically ill by himself after his father left...I bet Y/N miss him too!" Your mother replied and went to sit beside your aunt.

"Oh...Now that I remember, he's parents divorced when he was 11 years old right? It must be hard for him..."

"It's been 3 years since he moved, Y/N must miss him, he was her first friend after all..." Your mother and your aunt were taking about your "𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝" at the living room while you were at the kitchen.

'It's been so long since I visit Akio...I should go check on him since I'm free tomorrow well I'm free today to but I want to sleep.....'

"Here's the tea" You smiled at the them "Aw thank you Y/N-Chan! Oh and do you mind going to the amusement park with Haru? I had something to do at work so I'm busy" Your aunt was asking you to take your cousin to the amusement park.

'Ah...I was planning to sleep today.....' You were about to declined but your mother cut you off "Yea! You should go with him go to your room and change, you have nothing to do today go and buy some new things!" Your mother said as she give you some money before you even said anything" Hurry up and change if you go early, you'll have more time to go shopping"

"Oh okay" You just agree and walk up to your room to change 'I just wanted to sleep'

-Time Skip-

At the Amusement park 11:00AM

(1ST P.O.V)

"UAH! NEE-CHAN LET'S GO THERE, AHHH! NEE-CHAN TRY THIS MICKEY MOUSE HEADBAND!" Haru happily pulled me around the amusement park 'Errr...I was not prepared for this, why does everybody kept pulling me around' I thought and looked at Haru who was holding my hand 'He act just like Senju' I sigh.

"Haru my feet are hurting so let's sit first" I show my genuine smile to him "Sure but nee-chan, only if you put this on we can sit" He said giving me the mickey mouse headband as my eyebrow twitch at him but I smiled it off 'Smart kid huh?' I put on the headband and we went to sit at the bench.