Seventeen - Meet

(1ST P

(1ST P.O.V)

I was on my way to home thinking again and again about what Mikey just told me. It was quite cold so I hurriedly got home to see my mother worried again, I told her some lies and the fact that I was fine and finally she let it go, I got up to to my room and launch myself in my bed and started to overthink again, 'This is so messed up, why were Benkei and Wakasa there at the hide out. I thought they were with Senju!"

"I'm so scared, I can't even think straight" I whispers with my small voice, I genuinely need someone to talk to, my mental can't handle this much. See ghost? Gang? Killing? Dying? It was all around my head 'Should I just call Senju and ask her for help?' I ask myself 'No! I'll just keep her in danger, what about Yoshida? But he's already so busy with his mom he won't have time to help me, mother is also quickly worried after what happened..."

At that time I realised something...I was so...so weak! I can't even handle one problem myself, it's always either get help or bare with it. Senju invite me to her gang to make my life more enjoyable, but it goes wrong and I'm not mad at her, she was just trying to help me had fun. Everytime somethings goes wrong it's either Senju or Yoshida, 'I'll just ask Yoshida for help or I'll ask Senju what to do' I can't do anything myself, Mikey made it clear that I'm not allowed to talk to Senju, but I'm still trying to call her even tho she's the one who will be in danger...

(Flashback)

At the Cafe with Mikey

(3RD P.O.V)

"L/N Y/N! Sit down, if you want your friends to live" You froze when he mention said the word "Friends" You sigh and slowly head back to him "What is it" You asked "Well, that was the right thing to do" He grin "I'll just get straight to the point...You see this thing?" He lead on the chair and look at you, you just stayed quite and look down to avoid any eye contact with him "Stop acting like you don't know what I'm talking about, it's getting annoying"

You sigh and slowly looked up at him 'Let's just stop playing around so this will end soon, I hope it won't do anything to me' You told Yourself. You take a deep breathe and started to talk "Yes and what about it?" You asked him "Uhh...Where do I start" He thought for a while "Let's just say that, I have this thing called dark impulsivity, and the fortune teller said that my dark aura in attract ghost and this ghost was the first who showed up to me, It keeps eating the small one and gets bigger" He said with an annoyed voice.

'Fortune teller? Did that grandma told him about me?' You asked yourself "And!" He raised his voice so you can put your attention back to him "But she was not powerful enough to see it and can only sense it's dark aura, that's why I'm here asking for your help" He continue "It's giving me bad dreams about the people in the past and some other stuff" He took a sip of the glass of water in the table "And what do you want me to do?" You tried my best not to stutter "What else? I want you to get rid of it. If you can see it, you probably know something about it" He answers with a bit of hope in his words.