Twelve - Unexpected

(𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐈 𝐏

(𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐈 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕)

'I was right all along! Y/N-Chan is Nozomi!' I started to remember all the things Nozo- I mean Y/N told me in the future. What she told me to do and not to, 'Where did she go, I have to talk to her'

I got up and started to look around for her 'Shit I forgot about Senju ugh! Let's just find Senju first, if I'm late she might die' I ran towards the rest room 'Hold on., her promise...so that's mean the target is...ME!?' A group of men walk towards me "You must be Hanagaki Takemichi" one of the guy speak which make me startle.

After he told me about ranks and stuff he pulled out a gun a pointed at me! 'I see, so this is how Senju-' All of a sudden someone shouted "HANAGAKI" Senju screamed as she ran out from the bathroom 'She's gonna die protecting me!'

"Stay back!" I have to sacrifice myself to save Senju, but I also have to tell Y/N about all the things happening!

With Y/N

(1ST P.O.V)

"Yes mom don't worry about me, s-sorry for not telling you that I was going to take long" I said as mom spoke from the phone, but I wasn't able to pay attention to anything she said because of the man standing kinda far away with a huge ghost beside him.

"Yea bye" I hung up and about to walk away "Are you done?" He asked as he slowly walk towards me 'I'm so scared, why is the ghost beside him keep following, is he a bad guy' So many questions were running around in my head. "You are L/N Y/N, right?"

Who is this man? How did he know my name? "Uh-um yes" The ghost behind is making me uncomfortable "You can see it, right?" He asked.

"Eh I have no idea what you're talking about. Sorry my friends are waiting for me by-" I tried to make an excuse but he cut me off..."This thing beside me, you can see it can't you?" He asked me again but he raised his voice a little.

'What...DID HE MEAN THAT GHOST BEHIND HIM!? THERE'S NO WAY RIGHT!?' I've never expected someone to ask me that question, I was so stunned that I wasn't able to reply "I asked you a question you know"

"Like I said before I have no idea what you're talking about" I have to deny it even if he can see it too, I can't trust him so randomly "Oh so your not telling me the truth that easily, well that's fine. In the end, you will help me even if you don't want to" He spoke as his vein pop out.

What does he mean by that? "You're from Brahman?" He kept asking me question that I answer shortly "Uh yea" I replied 'Even if I said no, it's obvious that's it's a lie anyway since I'm wearing the uniform'

"If your from Brahman I thought you might know me...I guess you're new" The more he talk the more confused I got, 'Maybe I should just ask him who is he and what he want, then maybe he'll leave me alone"

"What do you mean by that, who are you?" I was so nervous that I started to sweat a little "Oh well my name is"

"Sano Manjiro"

"But you can call me Mikey" After he told me his name I heard the sound of a gun shot toward the restroom 'Didn't Senju went to the restroom' I started to sweat more "Sorry I have to go" I excused.

I immediately ran towards the restroom and when I got there I saw an ambulance and Draken standing. I easily get tired so I walk slowly as I breathe heavily.

As I go forward I saw Takemichi all pale and all soaking wet "Takemichi, what happened?" I asked but he didn't answer "Are you okay? What happened to you and Senju? What was that sound?" I asked again but he still didn't answer, it was like he was going crazy. Senju looked like she won't be able to answer me as well so I went to Draken instead since Takemichi was not answering.

"Draken what happened? Why is nobody answering me?" I said as I try to grab his hand but my hand just go through his arm which caught me off guard and make me fall, as I fall I saw another Draken who was sleeping inside the ambulance.

'What the fuck is going on?' I was so confused and scared 'So if I can't touch the other Draken and this Draken is lying inside and ambulance right now...That means......."

"Y/N!" Senju slapped my back which make me stop dossing off "Senju, what happed while I was gone?" I asked and Senju stayed silent for a while which make me even more worried "Well you see....Draken....Died"

"What

"What...?"