Ten - My name is Nozomi

𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤

𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤

-𝐅𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞-
(3𝐑𝐃 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕)

"BRING DOWN BONTEN'S HAMMER OF JUDGEMENT ON THE TRAITORS!" Sanzu yelled while the others except for Mikey were just watching, "You're too loud" A person with long H/C hair walks in the room "Oh shut up, you just got here and you're complaining already-" "MMF!MMM!MMMM!" The traitors tried to scream their mouth was covered.

"SHUSH!SHUSH!SHUSH!!! Pay attention to Mikey's words" Sanzu said to them like a maniac "Kill them" Mikey said while eating his taiyaki "MMMF!!!" They tried to scream for help but Sanzu pulled the trigger "Shut up, those who don't fit in Bonten are Scraps! But anyways! Nozomi why are you late, you think you're a God or something?" Sanzu asked the H/C hair woman walking towards her.

"Do we have something important to do here? Why did you called?" She ignored Sanzu and asked while looking around "No, it's just Sanzu playing around with us. I'm leaving make sure you properly clean the dead bodies" Kakucho stood up "Keep in your heads everyone even between us, whoever betrays will eventually become scraps too" Said Koko.

 I'm leaving make sure you properly clean the dead bodies" Kakucho stood up "Keep in your heads everyone even between us, whoever betrays will eventually become scraps too" Said Koko

"That's how Bonten works"

-

-

-

-

(𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐈 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕)

Kazutora left after we finished our conversation about Bonten just when I was about to go, someone tap my shoulder. I turned around to see a woman with long black hair who was wearing a suit.

"Are you Hanagaki Takemichi?" She asked me, her deep voice made my blood cold. "YES! Do you need anything?" I probably sound scared but she doesn't seem to care so it's fine..."I want to have a conversation with you, are you busy?" Why would she want to talk to me, I've never seen her before but It might be important "Oh, I'm not busy what do you want to talk about?"