Twenty One - Cry

(1st P

(1st P.O.V)

After I reached my house. I greet my mom and went straight to to my room, I quickly change myself and sat on the chair and rest my head on my study table and sigh "What a long day"

I took out my note and tried to do my homework 'Augg.....I can't even concentrate' I thought as i stared my book. I force myself to study but can't since my head was hurting from all those thoughts.

'This makes me wanna cry.....I'm tired, let's sleep I'll meet Mikey tomorrow and fix everything' I got up and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth just to see the long neck ghost in my bathroom 'Oh, I totally forgot he was here....When will he ever leave...'

.

.

.

The Next Day
(3rd P.O.V)

You were sitting at the classroom. Since Senju was still not coming to school you have no-one to talk to but, you're is used to it. Right now all you can think of was how will you protect yourself after you Save Mikey?

your head was filled with negative thoughts. But, if you ignore all the ghost and act as if you didn't see them...Everything will be alright, right? But the ghost knows how to undercover as a human.

You started overthinking and sweat comes down your forehead as you bite your finger 'Let's buy prayer beeds again, I've save up some money to buy an expensive one' You thought and rest your head on the desk as you slowly falls asleep.

.

.

{Time Skip}
After School

You were walking towards the shop where they sell prayer beeds. A lot of ghost were roaming around the market 'It's so hard to ignore them if they keep coming out of nowhere' You thought and continue to walk.

When you reach the tiny shop called "Fortune-Telling Exorcisim God Mother"  You saw the old lady from before "Can I buy prayer beeds? A really strong one" You said and sweat a bit because the old lady was looking at you weirdly.

"Oh, you're the girl from before" She said and point at you "Oh...You remember me?" You replied "Yes of course, how could I forget" The old lady then look around your surroundings "You're the girl who sees, you always have an black aura following you everywere"

You eyes widen after you heard what the lady said "W-what do you mean?" You shutterd a bit trying to keep her calm, "It's okay dear, I will help you" The old lady said. "Do you have time today?" She asked. 'I have to go to Mikey and fix everything' You thought.

"I'm sorry, not today...How about tomorrow?" You asked with a tint of hope in your eyes "Of course, no worries dear. Here have this" She said and gave you a prayer beeds "Oh, how much is it?" you asked as you took it from her hand "You don't have to pay, you need it" She smiled "Thank you!"