Five - Think about it

(3𝐑𝐃 𝐏

(3𝐑𝐃 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕)

"Senju sure does take her time shopping" You said to Takemichi "Yea, it's already 7" he replied while you were both walking at the highway.

Just when you were about the go down the stairs Y/N saw someone siting at the middle of the stairs 'I-it's okay' Y/N thought as she followed Takemichi from behind. Just when she were about the walk past it, it grabbed her hand as she were stunned.

'It touch me!' You face her right away, 'Wait, it's a person?' she stand beside her questioning herself "Hm? Y/N-CHAN who's that?"

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐩

(1𝐒𝐓 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕)

"𝗛𝗨𝗙𝗙!𝗛𝗨𝗙𝗙!" Takemichi breathe loudly while carrying the elderly woman we saw at the middle of the stairs. "Are you sure you don't need help Takemichi?" I asked him while the elder woman was telling him the direction to her house.

"I'm okay Y/N-CHAN!𝗛𝗨𝗙𝗙!Leave this to me" He said forcing a smile "Alright" 'He's not okay at all'

'Why was she just sitting there, I believe heard her counting some numbers....I've been seeing them so much lately that I'm having trouble telling who's actually a human' My thought was cut off by Takemichi Speaking loudly.

"Hey Y/N-Chan! Looks like this is her house!𝗛𝗨𝗙𝗙!" I looked up to saw a normal looking house as someone shouted from behind.

"Mom!Where did you run off this time I was worried sick, you drop your dentures by the front door!" She angrily shouted.

'Is that her daughter?' I asked myself "I'm sorry I don't know who you are, but thank you so much for your kindness" She bowed to us "Ah! don't worry about it" Takemichi laugh awkwardly while scratching his back.

"I'm sorry you had to go through all that trouble" the woman said "oh it's fine" I replied.

"Would you like to join us for dinner" "She doesn't even remember her own name anymore let alone her family, she was doing much better when dad was still alive" her daughter sigh.