Nine - Change

At the Shrine, 5:30PM

(1ST P.O.V)

"You have reached your destination" My phone vibrated "Were finally here..." I looked up to see a really old shrine which was in the middle of the woods and there was nobody else aside from Me and this ghost who decided to follow me while I was on my way to this shrine, 'I just have to ignore it, It's not saying anything so it's kinda easy to ignore it than the others if I go and pray maybe it will go away'

I searched up (Really holy places) in google and just went to the nearest one 'Is this place really gonna help? I kinda just followed the GPS, I don't have enough time to go to other places I have to meet Senju at 6:30, guess I'll just have to check it out...' I head up to the stairs and looked around 'doesn't looked like anyone is here' I throw my 100 Yen in the offering box, I bow and began to pray

'Please let this thing stop following me and please help me do something with my eyes, I have no idea why I suddenly started seeing such a creepy things so please give me an answer to that and please do help Yoshida with his problems and keep Senju away from doing dangerous things as well, forgive me if I asked too much' After I prayed about 2 minutes I was finally done 'I don't know if this will fix all of my problems but I'm counting on you' Just as I was about to walk down the stairs my phone rang and it was Senju, she video called me.

I looked at my phone and just stand at the stairs for a while 'Eh? I haven't pick up yet' Ever since I started seeing them I hesitate to do everything; I picked it up and Senju quickly speaks "Hey Y/N! are you coming? Where are you? Should I pick you up, Where even are you?" She asked "Yea I'm coming and no need to pick me up, I just went to a shrine..." I don't wanna tell Senju about me seeing things and stuff. It's not because I don't trust her, it's just that I don't want anyone to feel unsafe because of me "Heh? what did you ask for? To know how to fight!?" Senju said excitedly.

"I asked for.....good health"

"Eh...how basic" She said in a disappointing tone, Senju is that kind of person who is more extra than anyone else and here I am being the most boring person ever, Everything about me was average that's why everyone used to ignored me, my life was more exciting when Yoshida became friends with me but then he moved away and everything was average again. Sometimes I wonder why she wanted to be friends with me but whatever the reason might be I'm glad I have friends "Y/N, keep your phone camera up I'm gonna take a screenshot so I can post it!" "Sure?" I lift up my phone for a good angel but when I did that I saw the ghost who was following me and two other creatures.

 Sometimes I wonder why she wanted to be friends with me but whatever the reason might be I'm glad I have friends "Y/N, keep your phone camera up I'm gonna take a screenshot so I can post it!" "Sure?" I lift up my phone for a good angel but when I...