Three - Trouble

(𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐈 𝐏

(𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐈 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕)

"Oh yea, where's Draken" I asked Inui.

"Outside with some Brahman members, probably discussing about you" I was shocked.

"What? Let me go and take a look"

"Hanagaki!! I'm...I'm worried about Draken"

"Huh? Why so?"

"Rather than a plain motorcyclist gang, Brahman is more like a yakuza gang, governed by adult. They got bad tailing them too, so be careful"

"...got it!"

I ran out and saw Draken-Kun suffocating someone.

"You're not listening Akashi! If you drag Takemichi in this mess I will never forgive you!" He yelled.

"Do not get former toman members involved in this!!" He continued.

"W-wait...Draken-Kun!! Why is this about!?

"What were you guys discussing? Please explain to me"

"Draken intends to bring Mikey back"

"You are...Brahman's top" i look back

"And Brahman on the other hand, wants to defeat the gang that Mikey's leading which is Kantou Manji gang, therefore we decided to cooperate as we have similar objectives" He said side eye

"Hanagaki, I loved the ambition the Tokyo Manji gang had" Akashi smoke his cigarettes "It wasn't about wanting to be (Japan number 1 gang!)" He look at me "Rather, it was about wanting to change the era of delinquents...That's very much like Mikey" he smiled.

"But the Kantou Manji gang isn't like that, they don't have an ambiton"

"And at this point, it looks like Mikey is going to be the Bad guy. And we're here to defeat those bad guys, that's Brahman's purpose!" He smirked.

"Hanagaki Takemichi...Two big gangs watched over you as you boldly screamed" Senju said seriously.

"𝗜 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗱𝗲𝗳𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝗦𝗮𝗻𝗼 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗷𝗶𝗿𝗼"

"If you do have such ambitions...Please join Brahman, Brahman welcomes you"

'Since i couldn't gather up my friends...I was thinking if there's no other way, for me o defeat Mikey-Kun. This could be the fastest way to reach that goal!'

"No way! If you keep tryna get Takemichi involved, then consider me as Brahman's enemy!!"-Draken.

"Then, wanna start a fight here?"

While Draken-Kun and Senju-Kun were having a conversation I noticed someone beside Senju-Kun.

'HUH! A girl!? Isn't it dangerous for a girl to be here!?'