➳41

Hugs and kisses, X and O's for you~

"Yo!", Mark said as he entered the natatorium and saw the girl sitting near the pool

Kiara turned around and smiled a little at the male as he sat just beside her. 'Why is he here?' She looked away in nervousness and chewed her bottom lip.

"Today is so hot. I feel like melting", he said which startled the girl.

"Yeah right", she replied. Now being around him only reminded her of that night at the hotel and ofcourse that kiss.

Mark chuckled and extended his hand as he tucked her long hair behind her ear. She flinched and looked at her left as their eyes locked. Only by looking into his dark brown orbs made her heart beat erratically. This was so new to her- this feeling was new to her.

He lowered his hand and saw her bare feet dipped into cold water of the pool. "I also want to do that."

Kiara looked at him with a raised brow. "What?"

"What you are doing."

The female looked at her own legs and then, flashed a smile at him. "Really?"

"Yeah. I want to but I'm-"

"Scared right? Mhmm... then let's say that God had sent me here to help you."

"Will you help me? I want to get rid of my aquaphobia as soon as possible", he said with his head down.

Her eyes softened as she put her hand on top of his. "Ofcourse I'll help you. Let's overcome your fear together. Starting from today?"

His eyes widened. "Today?" And she happily nodded.

"N-no no not today." He quickly stood up and added, "At first, I need to be mentally prepared-"

Kiara grabbed his wrist and stopped him from running. "Sit down."

"But-"

"I said sit down!", she said in a stern voice this time.

The male gulped and slowly sat down on his spot again.

"If you run away like this, how will you overcome it?", she asked.

"Sorry...", he paused and then looked at her with a shocked expression. "Wait you are younger than me and you are scolding me?!"

"I have the right to scold you."

"How?"

"Just because." She shrugged her shoulders.

"Just because?", he scoffed. "I'm still the oldest, you should respect me."

"Oh then should I call you oppa?" She smiled cheekily.

"O-oppa? Uhhh...." He nervously gulped.

"Why do you look so flustered?", she asked, seeing a light shade of blush on his face. "Oh my God! You are blushing!" She pointed at his cheeks.