[New Version] 6

MINA'S POV

I sat down on the car and the driver drove off to school.

I'm surely going to get back at Chaeyoung for what he did yesterday, because of him Mom humiliated me.

The driver stopped in front of the school was about stepping down to open the door for me.

"You can sit, someone else will open the door", I said and he sat back.

Chaeyoung should open the door any moment from now. After some minutes no one came and I was still in the car.

"Lemme just open the door for you ma'am", The driver said and stepped out.

He opened the door and I stepped out of the car, I looked around but I couldn't see Chaeyoung, though I saw my friends waiting for me and Bambam was with them too.

Where the hell is Chaeyoung, is he disobeying me now?, Just because of what happened yesterday?.

I'll definitely teach that nerd a lesson, how dare he disobey me. I walked up to my friends.

"I'm so sorry for yesterday Mina", Jihyo said as she hugged me

"Hope your Mom didn't get really angry?", Momo asked.

"Why did your Mom come to the school yesterday?", Bambam asked.

"We'll talk about that later guys, i'm just really angry right now", I said.

"What's wrong?", Bambam asked.

"Chaeyoung", I said.

"What did that nerd do this time?", Jihyo asked.

"He disobeyed me, remember I asked him to always wait for me by the gate and open the door for me when my car arrives, he didn't do that today, probably because of what happened yesterday", I said in anger.

"We'll have to teach that boy a lesson", Momo said.

"Totally", Bambam agreed.

"I'm with you guys", Jihyo said.

"But there's a problem", I said.

"What?", Bambam asked.

"Mom called the principal to keep an eye on me and to report to her whenever I bully someone again", I said.

"Don't worry Mina, the principal won't find out", Momo said.

"Even if he does, we'll be the one doing the bullying, not you", Jihyo said.

"Don't worry Mina, we have your back", Bambam said and I smiled.

"Thanks guys".

"Let's go", Bambam said and we entered the school.

We walked into the school and the students started staring.

We were about entering the hallway and I heard a student giggled. I stopped and looked at the student.

"Come", I heard Bambam say to the student before I could utter any word.

"Come forward", He repeated and the lady stepped forward.

"What's your name?", He asked.

"Somi", She answered.

"Well Somi, meet me at the gym later on, cause you'll be the one cleaning it for the next two weeks", Bambam said with a smile.

"I'm really sorry please", The student begged.

"Get lost", Bambam said and the student walked away.

"Thanks Bambam", I said as we entered the hallway.