[New Version] 14

MINA'S POV

I guess Chaeyoung thinks I'm joking but i'm really not leaving here till he agrees to come to the school with me.

I know he has passed through a lot and my friends did wrong but I already apologized and that's a big thing cause I hardly apologize.

But what if he doesn't change his decision and still insist on not going to school again, will I really continue to stay here?. A voice said in my head but I shook it off.

I'm definitely going to convince him to come back to school, even if it means spending the night here.

But what about your mom?, the voice in my head said again.

Well, Mom will be fine, she probably won't notice I'm not home since she's giving me the silent treatment now.

The door to the house suddenly opened and a girl came in.

"Who are you?", She asked looking at me suspiciously.

"How did you get in?", She added.

"I'm Chaeyoung's classmate", I answered.

"Where is Chaeyoung?", She asked.

"Chaeyoung is-", I was cut as Chaeyoung suddenly came out of his room along with Tzuyu.

"Ryujin", He called and the girl ran to hug him, wow, seems like they are really close.

_______________

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

"Why are you home early today Chaeyoung?", Ryujin asked and I didn't know what to say.

I should probably tell her that I was suspended and will probably be expelled soon.

"Ryujin I was-".

"We have group assignment, Chaeyoung, Tzuyu and I are in the same group and we decided to come over to Chaeyoung's house for the assignment", Mina said cutting me off.

"Really?", Ryujin asked turning to me.

"Yes Ryujin, that's why we are here", Tzuyu answered before I could say anything.

"So this lady is your friend too?", Ryujin asked and I scoffed, it is impossible for Mina to be my friend.

"Yes she's a very good friend of ours", Tzuyu said before I could reply Ryujin again.

Why won't this guys let me speak.

"Really!!", Ryujin exclaimed.

"You are really making friends now Chaeyoung, Hi I'm Ryujin, Chaeyoung's sister", She said bringing her hand forward for a handshake.

"I'm Mina, Myoui Mina", Mina said and shook Ryujin's hand.

"Myoui Mina?!, Like the heir of the Myoui's company?", She asked.

"Yeah", Mina answered.

"Wow, Chaeyoung you are friends with the heir of the Myoui's company!", Ryujin squealed.

"Can I be your friend too, I really want to be your friend".

"Of course", Mina replied.

"Yes!!", Ryujin exclaimed bumping a fist in the air.

"Can we take some pictures?, I really wanna show my classmates that I'm friends with Myoui Mina", She said and Mina nodded.

"Great, Chaeyoung could you please lend me your phone", She asked.

"Why should I?", I asked, I'm definitely not going to give them my phone to take pictures, this is absurd.

"Because I don't have a phone, so can I have it now?", She asked bringing out her hand for the phone.

"No, I'm definitely not giving you my phone to take any stupid pictures Ryujin", I said but Tzuyu quickly took the phone from my pocket.

"Here Ryujin", He said giving the phone to Ryujin.

"Don't mind Chaeyoung, he's been kinda sick since morning and he was diagnosed with grumpy syndrome", He said and Mina and Ryujin burst into laughter.

Are these people seriously
laughing at me right now. Mina and Ryujin began to take pictures and I stood.

"Aren't they cute", Tzuyu said.

"Cute?!, I feel like I'm gonna puke if I continue watching these", I said and walked to my room and Tzuyu followed me.

"What was all that for Tzuyu?", I asked as I sat on the bed.

"What did I do", Tzuyu asked.

"Why were you supporting Mina out there, we don't have any class assignment, I'm not friends with Mina, why did you give my phone to Ryujin and what the hell is grumpy syndrome?", I asked.

"Oh grumpy syndrome?, It's a disease and trust me you really have it", He said as he laughed at his own joke.

"Tzuyu!, I'm serious, you said we are friends, aren't you supposed to be by my side, why are you supporting Mina?", I asked.

"What kind of friend will I be if I allow you to make this stupid decision and get expelled from school, I can't let that happen Chaeyoung, so this time around, I'm on Mina's side and I gotta admit, being on Mina's side is fun and you know how much I love having fun", He said.

"So you are going to keep supporting Mina?", I asked.

"Yeah, and I'll continue doing things that irritate you till you agree to come back to school".

"Just get out of my room Tzuyu you are not needed", I said.

"Ohh did you just say thank you?, Well you are welcome Chaeyoung", He said and I scoffed, what a friend.

__________

MINA'S POV

I took lots of pictures with Ryujin and we did a lot of crazy styles.

"I think it's ok now Ryujin, we've already taken lots of pictures", I said.

"Just one more please", She said making a cute face and I couldn't refuse her.

"Okay, just one", I agreed and we took one more picture.

Ryujin sat down beside me and we began to look through the pictures.

"They are beautiful", Ryujin squealed.

"Yup, really beautiful", I agreed.

"How did you become friends with Chaeyoung?", Ryujin asked.

"Well...I, We became friends the first day he came to school cause he was my seatmate", I said.

More like you guys became enemies the first day he came to school cause he was your seatmate. A voice said in my head and I shove it aside.

"Chaeyoung is your seatmate!!", She wowed.

"But I'm still surprised, Chaeyoung never talks to anyone unless totally necessary, that's why in JYPE High he was nicknamed silent nerd", She said and I laughed. The name kinda suits him.

"Chaeyoung hated the name but never once complained he always kept quiet, except at home that he talks normally".

"Yeah, he is really silent at school, he is just too silent", I said.

The door suddenly opened and a guy came in, he looked a lot like Jungkook.

"Welcome Jungkook", Ryujin said. I guess he's their brother.

"Hey, Ryujin, who's this?", He asked looking at me.

"I'm...", But I couldn't complete the introduction as Ryujin interrupted me.

"She's Myoui Mina, Chaeyoung's friend", She said.

"Myoui Mina?, Like the Myoui's company?", Jungkook asked wide eyes open and I nodded.

"Little brother!!!", He suddenly yelled and Chaeyoung and Tzuyu came out of a room.

"Little brother, is Myoui Mina really your friend?", He asked.

"Yeah she's our friend, we really close, like one big family", Tzuyu said and I chuckled, one big family my foot.

____________

A/N: Sorry if there were typos and grammatical errors.