[New Version] 21

MINA'S POV

The rain stopped and we got tired of dancing.

It was really fun, Chaeyoung and I sat down on the bench with the girls.

I took a quick glance at Chaeyoung, he was dripping wet and he looked really cute.

Soon the driver came by and we stood up to go.

"You guys will come back right?", Yeji asked.

"Yes", I said with a nod.

"Promise?", Yuna asked.

"Promise", I replied.

We entered the car and the driver drove off.

"I'm taking both you to the house first on your mom's request", He said.

He drove for a few minutes and soon we entered the house.

We walked into the sitting room and Mom was there.

"I see you guys had your fun in the rain", Mom said as we came in and we kept silent.

"I know everything that happened there, Chaeyoung went and call over the kids but Mina was the one that really had fun with them", She said with a sigh.

"But I got to be honest, I never wanted you to win the challenge Mina but it seems like you won, congratulations, Chaeyoung won't be your tutor anymore", Mom said in a sad tone.

I looked at Chaeyoung and his face was just expressionless.

I'm supposed to be happy right now, this is what I wanted but strangely, I'm not happy.

"Mom", I called and she looked at me.

"Chaeyoung should be the winner, he was the one that told me to apologize to the kids and also brought them over, if Chaeyoung hadn't done anything, I'll never have been able to make friends with the girls perhaps the girls consider both of as friends", I said.

Somehow, I don't know how, I want to keep seeing Chaeyoung, I want him to remain as my tutor. I think I'm starting to like him, he's really nice.

"You....you are giving up your chance of winning?", Mom asked suprised.

"Yeah, Chaeyoung made it happen perhaps I still want him to be my tutor and I promise Mom, this time I'll really try my best to to concentrate", I said.

"Okay then, though I'm really surprised, let's call it a win-win then, it's that okay with you Chaeyoung?", Mom asked Chaeyoung.

"Yes ma'am", He said and I smiled.

"So I guess the tutoring will start tomorrow right?", Mom asked and we both nodded.

"You can go now Chaeyoung, the driver will take you home", Mom said.

"Thanks Ma'am, Chaeyoung said and walked out of the house but I ran after him.

"Son Chaeyoung", I called and he turned to look at me.

"Thanks and I'm sorry", I said.

"Why", He asked looking surprised.

"Thanks for helping me out with the girls today and I'm sorry for every bad thing I've ever done to you, I'm gonna start changing Chaeyoung, I promise", I said.

"Why do you want to change all of a sudden?", He asked still surprised.

"Because of you Chaeyoung, you make me want to change, I said and I immediately cursed myself, stupid me why did I just say such a thing.

"Me?", He asked.

"Uhmmm yeah, you are so nice and good and everyone likes you so I want to be like you", I quickly said and he nodded slowly.