[New Version] 27

MINA'S POV

We didn't wait for school to end and we went to Chaeyoung's house.

Tzuyu opened the door and we walked in.

"Ryujin!", Tzuyu called.

Ryujin was in the living room and she was crying.

"Don't cry Ryujin", Tzuyu said as he hugged her.

"We are going to find Chaeyoung".

"He always does this Tzuyu, since Mom died, he always go missing on his birthday day, last year he went missing for 3 days, he was later found unconscious by the roadside and he spent more than a week in the hospital", She said.

"He blamed himself for mom's death, what if he does something really bad to himself again Tzuyu Oppa, I'm scared", Ryujin said and Tzuyu hugged her again.

"Everything's gonna be alright Ryujin, we'll find Chaeyoung soon", I said.

"Where's Dad", Tzuyu asked.

"He went looking for Chaeyoung since morning", Ryujin replied.

"We should probably go look for him too", Sana said.

"You guys should take me with you, I wanna look for Chaeyoung too", Ryujin said.

"Okay Ryujin", Tzuyu said.

"We'll be able to cover more ground if we split up, Mina and Sana you guys are together, Ryujin will come with me", He said and I nodded.

We all left the house and Tzuyu and Ryujin went there own way.

Sana and I stood by the roadside quiet, not knowing what to do or say.

This is awkward.

"I....", Sana and I said at the same time.

"You go first", Sana said and I nodded.

"I know we haven't ever really gotten along and that you probably hate me-".

"You hate me too", She said and interrupting me and I smiled.

"All i'm trying to say is I hope we can get along now and work together to find Chaeyoung", I said.

"That's what I wanted to say too", She said.

"So friends?", I asked bringing out my hand for a handshake.

"I think it's worth a try", She said as she shook my hand and I smiled.

"So what should we do now?", I asked.

"We definitely need a car, if you don't mind we can get mine, my house isn't that far from here", She said.

"Of course, let's go", I said.

We stopped a cab to Sana's house. We went inside the house and she got her keys.

We came out, entered the car and she drove off.

We drove around the city but there was no sign of Chaeyoung.

"This is like looking for a needle in a city", I said and Sana nodded.

"There should be some kind of hint as to where he is, maybe his mom's favorite place or something like that, any place that has to do with his Mom", Sana said and I smiled.

She's actually really smart, no wonder she's the most intelligent girl in class.

"You are right Sana, I think we should call Tzuyu", I said.

"His battery was low, rather you should call Chaeyoung, his phone is with Ryujin", Sana said and I nodded.

I called Chaeyoung's number, Ryujin picked it up and I put the call on speaker for Sana to hear too.