[New Version] 12

MINAS'S POV

I walked slowly to my seat still shocked about what just happened, I can't believe Chaeyoung just said all that and I kind of feel bad, I never knew his mom was dead.

Sana walked up to me looking angry.

"What did Chaeyoung ever do to you Mina, why are you bent on making his life miserable?, was it his fault he was choosing as your seatmate?, why are you so heartless?", Sana asked.

"Just leave me alone Sana, I have no time for your lectures", I said but she kept standing.

"Oh so i'm giving lectures now right, do you know you just hurt Chaeyoung, for him to have yelled at you like that you must have really hurt him, why did you have to mention his Mom?".

"I had no idea his Mom is dead!", I yelled.

"Like you'll care if you knew earlier, but I do care about Chaeyoung, Mina so the next time you ever say or do anything that hurts Chaeyoung I won't let you off easily", She said and walked out of the class.

Does she really have to say all that and make me feel more guilty. But why do I feel guilty, I wanted to hurt him and I did so why aren't I happy about it???

___________

TZUYU'S POV

I walked out of the class and saw Chaeyoung walking into an empty class.

I went to the class and met him sitting on a chair with his hands on his head and I walked up to him.

"Are you okay?", I asked.

"It was on the 23rd of April and it was my birthday, mom went out shopping just to get me gifts but instead of birthday gifts what I received was the news of her death, she had an accident on her way back home and that was how I lost her".

"It was totally my fault, if only I had stopped her from going, if only I had told her I don't need any gift, if only it wasn't my birthday, she will still be alive", Chaeyoung said with a sob.

"Sorry Chaeyoung but it wasn't your fault so you shouldn't blame yourself", I said as I sat down beside him and patted his shoulder.

"Everything's gonna alright bro".

"We should probably go back to class", I said as I heard the bell ring signifying the beginning of classes.

"Okay", Chaeyoung said as he stood up.

We walked out of the class and bumped into Sana.

"Hey, I was looking for you guys, Are you okay Chaeyoung?", She asked and Chaeyoung nodded.

"I'm sorry for Mina said", She said and Chaeyoung nodded again.

"Where are you guys going?", She asked.

"Back to class", I replied.

"Okay, let's go together", She said and we all walked to the class.

__________

MINA'S POV

The bell rang for beginning of classes and moments later, Tzuyu, Chaeyoung and Sana came inside the class.

Everyone sat on there sit and Chaeyoung came to sit on his.

Why do I feel uncomfortable as he sat down by my side?.

Because you've hurt him Mina, you should probably apologize. A voice said in my head and I scoffed.

Why would I apologize, I can't apologize to him, i'm Myoui Mina and I don't apologize to anyone, well except am forced to by Mom.