[New Version] 17

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

We walked out of the office and went back to class

The bell soon ranged signifying end of classes
I took my bag and stood up to leave.

"Chaeyoung", Sana called.

"Tomorrow's weekend, will you be free?", She asked.

"Yes, why?", I asked.

"Remember you promised to go for lunch with me", She said and I nodded.

"So tomorrow then?", She asked.

"Yes", I replied.

"Okay, I'll call you when I'm coming".

"Okay", I said and she left.

I went out of the school with Tzuyu and I told him about the challenges.

"Wow, Chaeyoung this is great, when you've won, you are definitely going to sit with me", He said.

"How sure are you that I'm going to win?".

"Its obvious Chaeyoung, the situation are in your favor", He said.

"I might win the quiz Tzuyu and Mina will probably win the race since she choosed it but the 3rd challenge, I'm not sure if I can win it".

"Come on, it's simple just make a friend with a poor person what's hard about that?", He said.

"I'm sure it's simple for you but not for me Tzuyu, I've never make friends with people, I don't know how to make friends".

"But you made friends with me and Sana", He said.

"I didn't, you guys made the first move and I slowly started to respond, I've never made the first move and I don't think I can".

"You'll have to try Chaeyoung", Tzuyu said and I nodded.

"I'll try but I don't think I can pull it off".

"But like seriously, how can you not know how to make friends, but as a backup, please tell me you are good in racing", He said and I shook my head.

"Damn it Chaeyoung, is book the only thing you know?", He asked.

"Maybe", I said with a shrug.

__________

MINA'S POV

I walked into the sitting room and Mom wasn't there, where is she?, She's usually home before me.

"Where's Mom?", I asked a maid that was passing by.

"In her room", The maid said and I nodded.

I walked upstairs, changed my cloth and sat down on the bed.

How am I going to win these challenge, Chaeyoung will definitely win the quiz and I'll make sure I win the race but the third challenge, how the hell am I gonna relate with a poor person, those poor stinky people, it's totally impossible.

But then again, I really don't want Chaeyoung to be my tutor.

Lately, I've been having some kinda weird feeling when he's around me and I'm not comfortable with it, so I'll have to try my best.

_______________

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

I woke up and slowly stretched my arms I saw Jungkook dressing up.

"Where are you going?", I asked.

"Just somewhere, and I won't be back till tomorrow", He said and took a briefcase.