[New Version] 9

MINA'S POV

"Why would Chaeyoung be my tutor Mom?", I asked.

"Isn't it obvious, because he is very intelligent unlike the person right in front of me that's really dumb", Mom said with a shrug.

"Mom!", I yelled.

"Sorry Mina but on a serious note Chaeyoung will be your tutor, I've already told your principal about it unless...".

"Unless what?", I immediately cut in.

"Unless Chaeyoung himself doesn't agree though I hope he agrees", Mom said.

I'll make sure Chaeyoung doesn't agree to it, if he agrees how will I ever cope with him tutoring me, that will be another embarrassment.

"Okay Mom", I said as I go up the stairs.

_______________

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

We went to meet the principal and he congratulated us.

"I'm so proud of you guys right now, the happiness in me sprouted when I heard we won for the first time. You guys broke the record therefore your names will forever live on in this school", The principal said.

He talked some more and when he was done, Sana and I turned to leave but he called me back while Sana left.

"Chaeyoung", He called.

"Yes sir?".

"You were simply amazing today, you are the pride of Myoui University".

"Thank you sir", I said bowing a little.

"How would you like to be a tutor?", He asked.

"Tutor?", I asked confused.

"Yeah like a home tutor, after school you'll go to the person's house, teach her for a few hours and go back home and you'll be paid", He said.

I really don't know what to say but I'm not the kind of person that refuses people, especially not the principal and the pay will even help me since things are kinda hard at home now.

"Okay sir, no problem", I said.

"Great, thanks Chaeyoung, write down your account details for the payment", He said giving me a pen and paper and I wrote it down.

"Okay, you'll begin the tutoring tomorrow, after school a car will be sent to your house to bring you to Mina's house for the tutoring", The principal said and I was shocked.

"Mina?!", I asked.

"Yeah, you'll be tutoring Mina", He said and I kept silent.

I'll be tutoring Mina!!!, That's like sending me to a devils house! and here I thought I had escaped her bullying.

"I'll call her Mom to deliver the good news to her, you can go now Chaeyoung", The principal said and I left.

I walked through the hallway, lost in thoughts and thinking about being Mina's tutor.

Oh Gosh, I'm surely gonna die in her hands.

I heard footsteps and someone slipped an arm round my shoulder and I immediately knew it was Tzuyu.

"What's wrong Chaeyoung, you are walking like a living corpse, aren't you supposed to be happy?", He asked and I kept silent.

"Come on Chaeyoung, talk to me, what's wrong?", He asked again as we walked out of the school.

"Mina's is getting a tutor", I said and he laughed.

"Really!, Well I sure do pity whoever has the unlucky human being cause Mina's gonna literally skin that person alive", He said and I turned to look at him eyes wide open.