[New Version] 10

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

I was shocked too, Mina's Mom is now the principal.

"So now that you know what I'm doing here Mina, come with me to my office", Mina's Mom said.

"And you too Chaeyoung", She added.

It seems Mina was too surprised to speak as she just followed her Mom out of the class and I quietly went with them too to the Principal's office.

"Mom what is the meaning of this!", Mina yelled immediately we entered the office.

"We are in school Mina, and here you don't call me Mom, you call me Principal and you don't yell at me or you'll get expelled".

"What!", Mina exclaimed.

"Can I have your phone Mina?", Mina's Mom asked.

"Why?", Mina asked.

"Your phone!", Her Mom repeated slightly raising her voice and Mina handed it to her.

"I'm sure you remember my warning Mina, I warned you not to bully anyone again but you went ahead and disobeyed me, so from now on, your phone is confiscated, you are grounded, and no summer trip for you", Her Mom said.

"Mommy!", She yelled.

"Don't make me add to your punishment Mina, it's Principal in school", She said and Mina kept quiet.

Wow, seems she's really afraid of her Mom.

"Chaeyoung", She called turning to me.

"Yes ma'am".

"Thanks for agreeing to be Mina's tutor, you are doing her a great favour. Why don't you thank him Mina, he agreed to tutor you", She said looking back to Mina but she kept silent.

"I'm talking to you Mina!", She yelled and Mina quickly faced me.

"Thanks", She said in a low voice.

Oh no, I don't want her to tell me thanks, this is only going to make her to be more angry with me.

"Great, Chaeyoung will be coming over today after school to begin your first lesson, right Chaeyoung?", Her Mom asked and I slowly nodded.

"Perfect, you can go now Mina, but you stay Chaeyoung", She said and Mina gave me that 'I'm definitely going to kill you' look before going out.

"I'm speaking as Mina's Mom and not your Principal now. I'm sorry for my daughter's rudeness, I apologize on her behalf", She said and I nodded.

"She's always been so rude and it's my fault for not trying to change her but now, i'm really trying my best Chaeyoung and I hope you'll help me change her too by being a good tutor to her and disregard everything she says to you, if she threatens or bully you, please report to me".

"Okay", I said though I'm not sure if I can be a good tutor, I don't even know how i'm gonna teach her and I don't think I have the nerve to report Mina to her mom, someone help me out of this dilemma.

"Thanks, a car will be sent to your house after school, so can you write down your address for me", She said and I wrote it down.

"you may go now".

I walked out of the office and met Mina outside, she walked up to me looking like she's gonna kill someone.

"You are happy right, you've got my Mom on your side but let me tell you this ain't over, you haven't won yet, I promise you are gonna regret all this when my Dad comes", She said and walked away.

What kind of situation have I found myself now, I never meant to get on her bad side.

I walked to the classroom and she was already on her seat. I really don't want to seat beside her now.