[New Version] 25

MINA'S POV

"Daddy!", I screamed as I ran to hug him.

"My Minari, I've missed you", Dad said he wrapped his arms around me.

"I've missed you too Daddy", I said.

"Enough of the father and daughter moment, Mina go and freshen then join us in the dining room", Mom said and I slowly disengaged from the hug.

I walked to my room, showered and changed into another cloth.

I looked into the mirror and smiled at myself. Could today get any better.

We got an evidence to prove Jungkook's innocence and now my Dad is back too.

I walked down the stairs and joined Mom and Dad in the dining.

"How was the business trip Dad?", I asked as we ate.

"It was great though I really missed my Minari", He said and I smiled.

"So I was not missed", Mom said.

"Of course I missed my wife", Dad said and kissed Mom.

"Ewww, yuck", I said.

"Don't make that face like you've never kissed before", Mom said and I remembered that moment I had kissed Chaeyoung.

"You've kissed?", Dad asked.

"Come on dear, she's adult, I'll be more surprised if she hasn't", Mom said.

Okay, this awkward, why do they have to be talking about me right in front of me.

"So you have a boyfriend?", Dad asked looking at me.

"I...I...I don't", I said and Mom laughed.

"Like seriously?", Mom asked.

"Yes Mom, I don't have any boyfriend for now", I said and she shrugged.

There was some moments of silence before Dad talked again.

"How is school Mina, did anyone get on your nerves while I was gone?", Dad asked.

"Lots of things happened Dad, many people got on my nerves", I replied.

"Do you want any of them to be expelled?", He asked.

"No Dad, I have no right to expell them, I don't wanna ruin anybody's life".

"What?!", He asked surprised.

Well I'm surprised at myself too but I really don't want to expell anyone, even though I promised Sana she'll be expelled the moment my Dad comes.

"Yes Dad, I don't bully people anymore", I drank the remaining water in my glass, stood up and left for my room leaving Dad in shock.

_______________

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

We all went to the house except Dad. He went straight to work on leaving the station.

"I'm hungry Chaeyoung, cook for us", Tzuyu said as we sat down on the chair.

"You know how to cook?", Sana asked.

"Of course he does, he is a great cook, his foods are heavenly", Tzuyu said.

"Don't mind him Sana, he is just exaggerating", I said.

"He isn't Sana, Chaeyoung's food are the best", Ryujin said and I shot her a stare.

Sana smiled and looked at me.

"It seems you are really a great cook Chaeyoung, why don't we cook together now, I'll definitely learn a few things from you".

"Let's make spaghetti", Ryujin said and I smiled.