[New Version] 33

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

It's been two days since I woke up and Tzuyu and I are recovering fast. The doctor said we might both be discharged in the next two days.

Many people came check on us.

Sana's Mom came, Mina's friends came and Mrs.Kim also came.

"The prom won't be holding till you guys are in a good state to attend", Mrs.Kim had said and Tzuyu was really happy.

He has been blabbering how he's gonna miss his prom.

Sana and Mina are always here and they are really supportive.

"Do you know the one your heart wants now?", Tzuyu asked when Mina and Sana had gone back home.

"I like Sana, she's nice, compassionate and so free with people", I said.

"What about Mina?", Tzuyu asked.

"When I received that text that Mina has been kidnapped, I didn't care about anything else and I forget about everything else, my thoughts were all about her. 'Nothing must happen to her, I've not told her how I feel about her yet' that was the thought that kept repeating in my head".

"Mina is courageous, she's not afraid to state her opinion, she stands up for what she believes in, she's like the complete opposite of me, she's not the girly type, she's different and I like the fact that she's different".

"Woah, you love Mina, it's obvious", Tzuyu said.

"You should tell her".

"I've never said that to any girl".

"There's a first time for everything and you also need to talk to Sana, she deserves to know that you don't love her", Tzuyu said.

"Yeah, I know and I'll talk to her", I said.

"Well, goodnight Chaeyoung, I'd love to hear more of your complicated love story but the bed is calling me", Tzuyu said as he stood up and I smiled.

"Tomorrow then", I said.

"Dream about me", He said as he left for his hospital room and I laughed.

Tzuyu, Sana and Mina are in my room.

Ryujin has resumed school again since she temporarily stopped going while I was still unconscious and Jungkook has started going back to work.

"I cooked for you guys", Mina said bringing out a box of food from her bag.

"You can cook?", I asked surprised.

"I just started taking cooking lesson, you guys should tell me how it is", She replied.

I take the box and Tzuyu quickly opened it.

"Wow, chicken soup", Tzuyu wowed.

"Nice choice Mina, I heard it's good for quick recovery from injuries", Sana said.

"Spoon spoon", Tzuyu said with his eyes still on the food.

Sana gave each of us a spoon.

Tzuyu and I both took a spoonful into our mouth.

But I couldn't swallow it.

"Bathroom", Tzuyu managed to say and we both ran to the bathroom and threw up in the toilet.

"That soup is horrible", Tzuyu said as we came out of the bathroom.

"Don't ever try cooking again", He added as we sat down and they all laughed.

The door opened and the doctor came in.

"You guys seems to be having some fun", He said with a smile.