[New Version] 13

MRS. MYOUI POV

Now I'm confused, when I heard that Chaeyoung committed theft I had thought that Mina framed him as an act of revenge and I had no choice but to suspend Chaeyoung for the time being till I find an evidence proving him innocent.

But it's quite obvious that Mina isn't behind this, I wonder who it is that framed Chaeyoung. Though I'm surprised at Mina's actions, this is the first time she's doing something entirely for someone else's benefit, is she really changing now or am I wrong again.

__________

MINA'S POV

I walked out of the office and met Sana on my way to the class.

"How could you Mina, how could you frame Chaeyoung, I promise you i'm gonna get back at you for this", She said.

"I don't have your time Sana", I said and walked past her.

I walked into the class in anger.

"Yah!! Park Jimin!!!", I yelled as I walked up to him.

He stood up immediately and started moving backwards.

"Why did you frame Chaeyoung?!!", I asked still raising my voice as I continued walking up to him.

"I-I do-don't kn-know what you are ta-talking about Mina", He stuttered and kept walking backward till his back was now against the wall.

"Why did you frame Chaeyoung?", I asked again but this time more slowly and I was standing right in front of him now.

"I swear Mina, I didn't frame him, I just lost my money and I reported to Mrs.Kim that's all", He said as his voice shaking.

"Jimin", I called calmly and he nodded.

"Is there any student more powerful than me in this school?", I asked and he shook his head.

"Then tell me, why the hell did you frame Chaeyoung or you'll get the fuck out of this school!", I yelled.

"Bam-Bambam", He stuttered.

"Bambam?, Bambam asked you to frame Chaeyoung?", I asked and he nodded.

That fucking son of a bitch, how could he do such a thing to Chaeyoung.

I walked to his class in anger.

"Bambam!!", I yelled immediately I entered the class and everyone turned to look at me but Bambam wasn't there.

Instead Momo and Jihyo came up to me.

"What's up Mina", Momo said.

"Why are you suddenly yelling Bambam's name?", Jihyo asked.

"Where the fuck is Bambam?", I asked.

"He went to the gym", Momo said.

"What happened, what did he do?", Jihyo asked.

"He framed Chaeyoung Jihyo and now Chaeyoung has been suspended".

"Oh that, we thought you were gonna be happy on hearing it, why are you so worked up now", Jihyo said and I was taken aback.

"You...you guys knew about this?", I asked.

"Of course, though Bambam brought the idea but we helped him out, we called Chaeyoung out while Bambam and one other boy, what's his name again?", Momo asked.

"Park Jimin", Jihyo said.

"Yeah, Jimin, they put the money on Chaeyoung's bag", Momo said.

"We wanted to get back at Chaeyoung for you Mina", Jihyo said.

Teachingजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें