lets find some! +MINGYAO

meng yao and the other three-zuns were just heading home after a sect conference. the three zuns agreed to stay over at Cloud Recesess because they were all tired and it was the nearest sect by them.

of course, without a second thought, Lan Xichen welcomed them and continued on with the path to GusuLan Sect, and Cloud Recesses.

AFTER HALF AN HOUR WHEN THEY ARRIVED.

"er-ge!" meng yao called out for xichen, along with his boyfriend, nie mingjue behind him.

xichen hummed, turning around to meng yao's direction. "yes? what do you need?" he asked meng yao.

meng yao smiled as he arrived in front of xichen. "me and da-ge decided to find cultivation partners!"

lan xichen almost choked at the thought of finding a cultivation partner.

"w-what?" xichen asked.

"cultivation partners! of course, you don't have to add the dating life..since i assumed you don't have someone you like?" meng yao explained while mingjue nudged him lightly in the arm, signaling that he shouldn't have said the last part.

xichen stayed silent for a bit before asking, "we can choose anyone right, a-yao?"

meng yao's face lit up when he said that. "YES!" he yelled, throwing his arms up in the air and almost hitting mingjue but he dodged it.

"yao-yao.." mingjue said sternly, which is a nickname for meng yao.

"hm?" meng yao turned to look at his boyfriend. to other people, it may seem that he just has a cold face and doesn't want anything. but for meng yao, he knew exactly what his boyfriend wants.

meng yao slightly let out a giggle, "er-ge, we'll be going now, tell us what you think about the partner thing!" meng yao waved off xichen and got dragged by mingjue.

hm..cultivation partners without dating? sounds interesting.. thought xichen. he gave out a fond smile before going to his dorm to think of people that would be nice to have a cultivation partner..without the dating- of course.

xichen waked through the wooden halls and bridges throught Cloud Recesses. he looked like a man made of snow, with his handsome face, making him look like an ideal man. a man of a women's dreams. or a man's dreams.

once he arrived at his dorm, he went to his little wooden table. it was slim, but very beautiful. on top of it was a jade tea set. one jade teapot, and four sets of teacups. there was also a very delicate looking paintbrush, coming along with some ink in a container and a peice of wide paper.

xichen sat down on top of a chair mattress (IDK WHAT IT'S CALLED) and poured a cup of tea.

picking up his paintbrush, he thought, let's see..who would be willing to be cultivating along side with me?

wei wuxian? xichen thought, but quickly rubbed off the idea.

no, wangji likes him but still hasn't confessed yet! either way, he'll be mad. hmm..meng yao? again, he tried to rub off the idea of having meng yao as his cultivation partner.

NO! he's already dating elder brother...wow...this was harder than i thought...

xichen let out a long sigh, trying to think of people willing to cultivate with him.

as he tried to think of aspects of who he wants to cultivate along side with, a man with a purple robe came in his mind. his hair down, a purple hairband flying across his eyes in slow motion. a very precious and beautiful ring on his finger. lan xichen thought very hard of him, his sharp eyes, his dark eyebrows, those soft yet very dangerous lips. he just wanted to kiss him and fu- (Sister: NO, BAD AUTHOR! -slaps meh TwT- THEY HAVEN'T EVEN TALKED OR MET YET IN THE STORY!)

xichen snapped from his thoughts, his face was red all the way to his ears. why would i be thinking about him?! bad xichen! no..BAD AUTHOR!! he questions as he mentally scolded himself. and me-

ahhhh...let's think about this tommorow... thought xichen.

he stood up from his seat and head to his bed. laying down, he thought he saw a man with long hair, flowing like ink, and purple robes, as purple as a grape, he didn't mind it and just blamed it on lack of sleep. but what he really doesn't know is that that was real.

hi. ye bye. PLEASE VOTE!!!