the two heroes of yunmeng are unstoppable!

if you don't follow @Clarence_writeslol and WenKeXing5543 then i will bite you. (kexing does mdzs content and clarence writes woh content. THEY ARE VERY GOOD WRITERS THO❤️✨)

ALSO TYSM FOR 300+ VIEWSS!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️

PLEASE I HOPE YOU LOVE THIS BECAUSE THIS IS MY LONGEST CHAPTER I EVERRRRRR MADE

TWIN PRIDES: jiang cheng and wei ying

the next challenge was catching water ghouls down by the river in a famous and respected home. funny thing is, that famous and respected home was none other than the Lotus Pier. AKA, jiang cheng's sect.

jiang cheng was quite happy inside since the challenge was taken right by his home.

anyways, here's how the challenge works. the elders will be controlling water ghouls with spiritual energy- like puppets. the objective IS to kill them, but once the ghouls touch or injure you, you and your team partner is out. and yes, it's a team partner challenge- again. and yes, they are using the 'screen talisman'.

anyways, the teams this time- for the Cloud Lotus members- are different. the twin jades of lan partnered up, while the twin pride of yunmeng are partners! of course, that wasn't a surprised since they basically grew up with water ghouls since their whole childhood.

other than those four switching partners, everybody else had the same partner as last time.

so, without fUr-tHeR adO- LET THE ACTION BEGIN.

all pairs got their own boat, floating in the same river. the river was quite deep into the residence of lotus pier, but jiang cheng didn't mind.

the twin prides were just waiting- along with 5 other pairs- for some water ghouls to randomly come up behind them and attack.

a minute passed before something swam past under nie axzia and jin luxia's boat. meng yao immediately noticed this and yelled, "AXZIA, LUXIA, WATCH OUT!"

the two women turned their heads over to meng yao, only to be visited by a water ghoul charging directly at them. luckily, the two had very sharp senses  quickly dodged the water ghoul- but also killing it in the process. borh women sighed and said, "thanks!"

meng yao smiled in return, but went back to searching for the ghouls in the water, along with his partner, mingjue.

after a minute passed, a swarm of water ghouls came passing under each of the team's boats.

ghouls appered throughout the river and surrounded some of the pair's boat.

three ghouls- surrounding jin ling and huaisang's boat- were charging at them. jin ling quickly took his bow and and arrow and shot them completely, while huaisang decapticated all of them by swinging fan after jin ling attacked. i don't know if you can call them fortunate, or unfortunate-

the rest of the pairs were surprised with how well they fought them so easily- well, not the whole rest. mingjue and jiang cheng knew that they would be fine, since they were the ones who trained them and watched them grow their whole life- until now.

after five minutes passed, everybody had probably killed over 30 ghouls by now since swarms had been covering the river bed.

without a warning, a very ragged looking ghoul creeped up behind huaisang and jin ling. the ghoul was in the water, it had blue clothes with a sky blue skin, making him blend in with the river's bed.the ghoul also looked old, as if he had been in the river bed for so many years. if so, then he must have some intelligence in catching people. he then directly stared at jin ling and huaisang, as if he wanted to kill and eat them.