bye, bitch!

there will be a bitch.

it had been over 2 hours after the challenge began. each of the pairs probably had killed and sealed over 100 corpses by now. the pairs were surely tired- but not the crowd. of course, the crowd just cheered on and yelled at the pairs due to the excitement and action. nobody could blame them.

lan qiren was now just waiting for each pair to kill one last corpse, and announce that the challenge is over and which of the two teams won- the Vermillion Blades or Cloud Lotus.

a minute then passed and everyone had killed one last corpse. lan qiren then went up to the microphone and announced, "that is now the end of the night hunt. will all pairs and teams please come back to the Bladed Arena. we will announce who the winner is shortly after we've counted how many corpses had died and which hands they got killed by."

lan qiren used an 'echo talisman' which made his voice echo and sound louder than usual in the microphone so the other pairs and teams would hear him- even in the forest.

THIRD PERSON REVOLVING AROUND XICHENG

xicheng pulled his lips away from the flustered jiang cheng's neck under him when he heard his uncle's voice echo throughout the forest, telling them to come back to announce the winners.

"huan! you gave me to many marks..!" jiang cheng yelled, pulling his robe off his shoulder to show the marks lan xichen gave him.

"s-sorry, wanyin! i got carried away..and plus your moans are-" jiang cheng interrupted, "DON'T YOU DARE FINISH THAT SENTENCE!!"

"ok ok! let's go now, shall we?" lan xichen took his hand and dragged him to the way back to the arena.

"i can walk by myself, you know!" jiang cheng whined as xichen dragged him, blushing because xichen and him were holding hands together.

xichen didn't reply but looked back at him and smiled, the corners of his mouth reaching his closed but happy eyes. in slow motion, xichen looked like an angel dragging a blushing lotus. his hair moving so smoothly in the wind. his eyes looking fair. his smile that looks like it can stop wars. all this were the things jiang cheng and the people that praised him saw- but in reality, jiang cheng knows just how much of a beast xichen is. well- in bed that is.

jiang cheng furiously muttered under his breath, "seriously..you are such a dumbass.." unfortunetly- for jiang cheng, xichen heard that and replied seductively, "but i'm your dumbass~~"

with that, jiang cheng madly blushed again. and for the 'nth' time, he asked himself, why do i love such a dumbass? ..my dumbass. thinking that xichen was his, jiang cheng became a tomato and just stayed silent.

after walking and teasing and flirting from lan xichen, jiang cheng and he finally reached the Bladed Arena's entrance and would've went inside if a lady looking small and fragile didn't walk in their path and stop them.

the lady with a lavender-ish colored robe that was printed with flowers glanced up to lan xichen with lustful eyes. jiang cheng noticed this and immediately changed moods and glared daggers at the girl. now it was his turn to get jealous and over protective.

the lady stuttered, looking down at her feet in the most disgusting way- atleast thats what jiang cheng thought, "i- i really like you..lan huan!"

jiang cheng couldn't help but grimace, but then smirk at how the lady looked so helpless and dumb. doesn't she know that they were dating and cultivation partners?! and plus, who gave her the right to call HIS lan huan by his birth name. if the lady didn't know they were together, then she probably didn't watch the challenge yesterday or didn't hear the rumors about how the sect leader of YunmengJiang and the sect leader of GusuLan dating.

lan xichen stuttered, obviously uncomfortable since a person called him by his birth name and that was not jiang cheng, "uhm..i'm sorry but..please don't call me that." the lady then frowned, but brightend up again, "oh r-right! you needed my name..i'm Yi Kaili, now that you know my name, let's start dating and-" before the girl can finish her sentence, jiang chrng cut in between them and coldly warned and threatened, "listen lady, i don't know who you are, or where you came from- but not like i care. the only thing i care about is you stopping ME and MY PARTNER from getting back to the arena. so i'll kindly ask you to step away from our tracks and just leave me and MY lan huan alone before i shove your dirty ass mouth all the way down your ass to your head."

the lady shivered so visibly, that fear was clearly seen and written all over her face and eyes. a tint of jealousy also showed in her worthless pupils- not because jiang cheng announced to her that he and xichen were partners, but the fact that lan xichen allowed jiang cheng to call him by his birth name but HE didn't allow her.

an intense air surrounded that lady and jiang cheng while lan xichen just stood by jiang cheng, admiring his fierce and over-protective side of him. to be honest, lan huan didn't really care about the lady. he didn't even gave a thought to how scared the lady was feeling right now- even though it was clearly obvious like a crystal. he just stood there, intensely staring at jiang cheng with intense lust in his eyes. it looked like he could eat up jiang cheng there and then! but he calmed himself down, and just continued to watch by the side.

after realizing the situation, the lady just stormed off, obviously mad and embarrased from the unexpected rejection and warning. along with a death threat that'll haunt her for hours- days- possibly weeks- or worse, maybe months!

years will probably never come for the lady since she just died falling in a ditch full of corpses- but that didn't matter!😊😊

my sister: 🤦‍♀️

xichen and jiang cheng then went inside the arena, only to be intorduced to a team that had a sad but congratulating smile. everybody was clapping, crowds yelling, elders congratulating.

both captains were confused and went to their team in hope to know what was going on.

wei wuxian brightened, "there you guys are! what happened? why were you late? did you come across a fierce corpse?" wei wuxian then trampled both of them with questions they can barely answer without him shutting up and his boyfriend stopping him.

jiang cheng, "before we answer all those annoying questions of yours, tell us what happened first."

wei wuxian smiled and was about to open his mouth until jingyi said, "the Blades won this challenge by killing four-hundred and eleven corpses in all."

jiang cheng and xichen looked over the celebrating and happy team whilst asking, "how many corpses did we get in all?"

now, wei wuxian beated jingyi too it and said, "we were only five corpses behind and killed four-hundred and six corpses."

xichen fondly smiled, "atleast we got a lot as a team! let's go and congratulate them!"

the whole team agreed and went with their captains to congratulate and praise the other team.

AFTER THE WHOLE CHALLENGE AND CELEBRATIONS

the teams were now off to bed, "sleeping". if you're wondering where they are all "sleeping"- the answer is simple. in their tops's bedroom ofc-

wei wuxian sneaked into wangji's bedroom and both had...a fun time.

jiang cheng steadily walked into xichen's bedroom without making a noise.

meng yao however- just got pulled into nie mingjue's bedroom while he walked passed it-

on the other hand, jin ling and sizhui..those two are still forming. let's just say they are thinking about each other, but they aren't doing anything. ;-;

nie axzia- being the top since she got her dominance power from being nie mingjue's disciple- just dragged jin luxia into her bedroom when all were "asleep". they shouldn't talk tho- they weren't sleeping...NONE OF THEM WERE-

and in the end, jingyi and huaisang are just lonely potatos. TwT

HEY Y'ALL- so how was this story? PLEASE VOTE IF YOU LIKE ITT❤️❤️

word count: 1400