all's well, ends well

"uhh guys...look over there!" he pointed to a pile of ooze that was slowly fading away ontop of a body. a breathing one.

the others' eyes widened. lan qiren was about to faint from shockness.

there laid the man that should've been dead and never seen before.

Wen Ruohan.

FLASHBACK

⚠️⚠️⚠️AYO DIS IS ⚠️IMPORTANT⚠️ LET'S PRETEND LAN QIREN DOESN'T HAVE A GOATEE AND BEARD OR WHATEVER. TAKE OUT THE BEARD AND MUSTACHE. BOTH MEN ARE ALSO HOT- LIKE- HOT HOT ;-;⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
-------------------------------------------------------------

lan qiren's eyes widened as he saw the unconscious man lying on the floor. the others looked at him as they tried to call him, but he couldn't hear anything with the sight of his old lover on the ground.

he began to shake and feel dizzy. next thing he knows is the he's on the floor, everybody rushing towards him.

"senior elder lan!" the elders yelled.

"old man lan!" wei ying yelled, along with jin ling.

everybody rushed towards him, checking to see if he was breathing. luckily, he was ok. he just needed rest. he fainted from the shock.

when they got lan qiren to one of the beds, they took care of wen ruohan on the ground.

"well, what are we going to do now?" asked jiang cheng. "behead him!" wei ying and jin ling simaltaneously said.

the two uncles of jin ling (meng yao and jiang cheng), looked at the two troublemakers. one having a sort of bothered and nervous face while the other having a scowl.

"no! uncle will be mad if we do that.." lan xichen butted in the uncles and nephew's stiff situation. the others looked at him with questioning faces.

jiang cheng, "well, what do you think we should do? treat him and let meet and reunite with old man lan?" he sarcastically said.

lan xichen brightened up, "yes! that would be a great idea! if something bad happens then we'll just go with the plan to behead him! nice plan, wanyin!" he leaned in to kiss jiang cheng's lips. he then went to the juniors, telling them to carry the wen.

jiang cheng's face was red as he mentally facepalmed himself. the others laughed at his face and lan xichen's stupidity and free spirit.

wei ying just teased him until he got hit again. multiplr times. jin ling also got hit as he was grinning. in the end, everybody got whipped by zidian.

LET'S START THIS ROMEO AND JULIET THINGY MAJINGY

lan qiren woke up, only to see everybody surrounding him. his eyebrows furrowed as they all parted into two groups, leaving a space in the middle.

he sat up, looking at the man that was standing in between the two groups. the others left, leaving the two men inside the room.

silence filled the room. lan qiren lowered his head down while wen ruohan just looked at him with pained eyes.

soon after a couple seconds of utter and awkward silence, tears started to fall from lan qiren's eyes. wen ruohan stared at him for a second then scooped him up in his arms.

lan qiren shoved him away, causing him to back up a little. lan qiren sobbed. he was now breaking down infront of his old lover's eyes.

"why...why are you still here?! what happened to you..." lan qiren said, wiping away his tears. he looked at wen ruohan who had a sad face on.

"im sorry...i was selfish. i merged myself with the creation and was so into recreating my ancestors creation that i forgot about all of us and the others..." wen ruohan explained. he tried to again hug lan qiren. this time, the lan didn't push him away.

lan qiren melted into the arms of his lover, enjoying the warmth his lover had in him. he was now happy. all these years, he tried to gain happiness from teaching other sect's disciples. he thought if that he passed his knowledge to the future of the world and they came out to be astonishing, he'd be full of joy. instead, all he found was that his soul and emotion were decaying day by day.

"i'm sorry...please..forgive me!" wen ruohan pleaded as he gripped onto lan qiren harder.

lan qiren didn't say anything, but decided to reply back with a sudden action. he released himself from wen ruohan's arms and gave a peck on his lips. wen ruohan was stunned by the sudden action.

suddenly, jin ling barged into the room. the other juniors were behind them, their faces red. jin ling stood up and stuttered.

"errr...uhm- senior elder lan...uh-" lan qiren smiled at the junior for its action. it seemed like he found the sudden intrusion funny. the juniors were so shocked to see their old man lan and teacher smiling at them.

the seniors of the group also came inside to check on what happened, only to be also shocked by their smiling old lan teacher.

"lan zhan, tell me if i'm dreaming. you see old man lan smiling too, right?" wei ying said, not believing his eyes.

"mn." lan zhan nodded, signifying that he and the others were seeing an unbelievable sight.

lan qiren chuckled, "c'mon..let's go back to our own places...i'm sure sect leader jin still has some duties to do, we'd just be bothering him."

meng yao shook his head, "no, no! it's certainly fine, as long as you guys are comfortable here at the jin's residence!"

the others declined, saying it was too much hospitality for them.

all sect leaders went back to their own places with their disciples. nie axzia and nie huaisang went back to the nie sect residence while nie mingjue stayed over at the jin sect residence to help meng yao and uhm...do other things. looking at meng yao's ass was the main thing. but his main plan was of course, to fuck him till he can't walk tomorrow.

the twin prides had to leave the twin jades of lan due to them having some buisness to attend at lotus pier.  along with some reports of some water ghouls attacking their citizens. they can send out their best disciples along with the lan disciples, but they chose to take over the matter in their own hands. it has been a long time since the two of them spent some time together.

wen ruohan also went with lan qiren back to gusu. both of them planned to teach their future disciples together. with both of their knowledge united, they were surely to teach outstanding and astonishing students! lan qiren just wished he didn't have to teach another student like wei ying. but the universe seemed to hate him and sent him jin ling to teach.

in the end, they are all happy, living their lives.

the Bladed Arena challenges were still going on after the arena is fixed.

for now, the cultivation world- no- the whole world seems to be at peace. that's what everybody wants.

i think there's a saying to this, all's well, ends well.

AHHHH OK I AM FINALLY DONE WITH THIS BOOK! don't worry, i'm gonna add some extras and oneshots. well- probably just one for each ship. :3

BTW, I HAVE A NEW BOOK IN STORE FOR ALL OF Y'ALL! if you want to know, then you have to follow and i'll keep you updated!

IF YOU LIKEE THIS BOOK VERY MUCH, PLEASE VOTE!!

From,

Matchmaker of Xicheng❤️ i love you guys❤️❤️❤️

word count: 1252