ceremony is held

THIS IS WHEN THE CEREMONY STARTS!

one elder from the nie sect sat up from his chair to microphone stand of the place they were stting down. he cleared his throat first and said, "hello dear cultivators and other sects. today is a very special day for the future of the great big sects and others. the Bladed Arena will include a series of challenges and events. the winning scales will be based off on how many challenges the other team wins. before we start off and introduce the first challenge they will face, will the teams first please introduce themselves?"

the Vermillion Blades and Cloud Lotus team members and captains met at the middle of the stadium in the arena. first, it was the Cloud Lotus's turn to introduce themselves to the people. lan xichen got a mic from a nie sect disciple he was handed.

he cleared his throat first and quietly took a glance to jiang cheng, waiting for him to talk. he then held the mic by his mouth and started, "greetings, fellow cultivators! the Cloud Lotus team contains the GusuLan Sect working together with the YunmengJiang sect. our members include me and sect leader jiang as the team captains, lan sizhui, lan jingyi, senior wei, wen qing, our doctor, and my younger brother, lan wangji. our only intention and wants from joining this amazing arena is being exposed to other sect's styles and power, while also teaching ours. that is all, thank you!"

the whole stadium full of cultivators clapped for lan xichen- wait no- the Cloud Lotus. the Vermillion Blades were also clapping, the elders up at the top of the stadium was intruiged by xichen's speech and also trampling lan qiren with praises for his nephew.

it was now the Vermillion Blades's turn to introduce themselves. xichen exchanged his microphone with meng yao in return of listening to what he (jgy) has to say.

meng yao followed the same steps as lan xichen before he gave out his speech. he took a deep breath before clearing his throat. he also took a quick glance at nie mingjue, who was also acting like jiang cheng when lan xichen gave out his speech, silent, but respectful. he then took one more deep breath and said, "hello dear cultivators, our team contains the QingheNie sect and LanlingJin sect. our team members include me and sect leader nie as the team captains, my nephew- jin ling, nie huaisang, jin luxia (my oc/fem), nie axzia (my oc/fem), and our doctor, wen kailu (my oc/fem). our intention is the same as the Cloud Lotus team explained, to show our wisdom and prosperity. we all hope you have a good time, thank you!"

the crowd, again, roared into cheering. from all the directions, no matter left or right, fron or back, you'll hear clapping, cheering, snapping, yelling, and roaring. the crowd sounded like a tiger roaring after its victory against the lion.

soon enough, everyone has calmed down and became silent again, waiting for the next announcements. it was until then that another elder, but this time, from the lan sect, who is the one and only lan qiren, walked up to the microphone that was at the top of the stadium, with a paper in hand, he started, "the first challenge that they will be doing is 'Squid Game.' " (THE ACTUAL GAME THO- some parts of the game will be made by me- i think) lan qiren paused then to check on what the teams' face expressions were, and 'GO ON! HURRY UP SO WE CAN COMPETE AND HAVE FUN!' was clearly written all over their faces. including the curious and silent crowd.

he then again continued explaining the game, "if both of the team captains get the flag in the middle of the stadium, that team wins. though there's a catch, the team captains can only figure out plans and tactics and only fight with the opposing team's team captains. the other members will only help in getting their team captains to the middle and help them catch the flag. and yes, both team captains has to each hold the flag together in order to win. if there are no more questions, we will start. we'll give you guys 10 minutes to figure out your plan and tactics. and also, magical tools, swords, talismans, and any kind of tool can be used, as long as its not life threatning."

once again, the crowed cheered, though this time, only 1 fourth of the crowed cheered.

both teams gathered up in a their own circle at two corners in the stadium, trying to figure out the best tactics in a rush because of the 10 minutes. as they were discussing, a layer of the stadium was moving back. at the middle, they could see a new layer of stadium coming in with a big red flag in the middle. it was the game's arena. the teams and crowed were so surprised and intruiged by it that some of them left some 'oooohhhs'.

the whole stadium was so into it that lan qiren then had to walk up again and reminded them, "ok get busy you idiotic and dumbfounded teams."

both teams flinched a little by what he said and continued what they were discussing.

as the Vermillion Blades had good agreements, the Cloud Lotus had gayness in it. well what did you expect? it was lan zhan with weiying and lan huan with jiang cheng! but for the xicheng one, they still haven't yet confessed but has a deep bond forming in between them. maybe even more of a bond but they don't realize it.

as the team got back on track, wei ying cheerfully said, "why dont you guys make a random but shocking distraction that'll leave them speechless and frozen! even the crowd will get stunned!"

jiang cheng sneered, "oh yeah? well what kind of distractions do you have in mind? hopefully its not you because your already a distraction."

hearing this, lan zhan unnoticeably scooted over to wei ying, as he sensed some dark intention behind jiang cheng.

hearing that, wei ying frowned slightly, but then grinned happily and answered, "how about you two kiss infront of everybody and when you see that they are frozen, you'll instantly grab the flag! and its a win-win for us! even for you guys.

upon hearing that, both captains turned red as a tomato and became silent for a few seconds. lan xichen turned his head away from jiang cheng, with his hand covering his mouth, while jiang cheng was shooting daggers at wei ying while blushing furiously. obviously the two were flustered.

jiang cheng then opposed to wei ying's idea, "wei wuxian! are you that shameless? it can ruin our faces!!!"

wei ying, "its fine!! we'll just say that it was an act or something! even if they dont believe us, you'd still make a great couple!"

jiang cheng then became more red, redder than lan xichen, who was now on his knees, kneeling to the side.

as the two arugued, the other two juniors, lan sizhui and lan jingyi just stood by, watching, but also silently agreeing to their senior wei's idea. they did it silently because they were afraid jiang cheng will snap their bones- MAYBE INCLUDING SENIOR WEI! no- lan zhan will protect him.

xichen, who was on the ground, kneeling, calmed down again and went in between their arguement.

"what if we just think of another idea to stun them? like...me and sect leader jiang are cultivation partners! even if its true!" lan xichen gladly said.

jiang cheng calmed down, "thats true- but lianfeng-zun and chifeng-zun already know. they wont be surprised.

"that is also true.." lan xichen disappointedly agreed.

the other four was just left speechless after what xichen said. i mean- they haven't actually announced it real to the public yet-

as lan xichen was trying to come up with a new distraction, a bell suddenly went off. that was the 10 minute timer. the Vermillion Blade team was all set to go, just revising their plan and checked if they were all okay. while the Cloud Lotus team just agreed to make out and distract them. well- only 4 agreed. aka, lan zhan, wei ying, jingyi, and sizhui.

once the last bell rung, everybody started aiming for the flag, unsheathing their swords, determined to win the first challenge, as the crowd roared, half of the stadium yelled for one sect to win while the other half didn't agree and cheered on for the other team.

AYEEEE WHADDUP! this was frickin long-BTW IF YOU ENJOYED THEN PLS VOTE!!

word count: 1456