the plan and deal P2 +WANGXIAN

i was lazy so im just gonna write the whole plan in action. enjoy. soooooo enthusiastic.

follow WenKeXing5543 they helped me proof read and yep!

-------------------------------------------------------------

it was the afternoon at the at lotus pier. lan xichen and jiang cheng getting ready to set the stone cold lan and shamless wei wuxian.

"is the actor ready?" asked xichen.

"yep, don't worry. my right hand man will do the job. Jiang Izui always does." jiang cheng answered an reassured xichen.

the lan didn't respond but just nodded his head.

the two sect leader were hiding behind a tree, waiting for the show to begin. both have called their brothers, telling them to meet up at a lotus flower shop.

the stone cold lan and shamless wei both agreed, and decided to go at noon.

WHEN WANGXIAN ARRIVES~~

"yes! they're here now!" xichen excitedly, but quietly, cheered.

"tch, good. cause any more second if they didn't come then i might've just dragged both of them and force them to kiss." jiang cheng coldly said.

for anybody else, they would've been petrified and scared, but for lan xichen, he just admired him, a faint blush on his face.

act starts now.

WEI WUXIAN'S POV:

aiyaaa! where's cheng-cheng? he said to meet here at noon! i whined in my mind.

well it's true! a-cheng told me to meet here by noon to discuss some matters between the jiang sect and lan sect. nothing bad ofc, just some meetings and missions needing me- the yiling patriach.

as i observed the flowers that were placed among the flower stand, i felt a tap on my shoulder behind me. i turned around, and saw Jiang Izui. jiang cheng's right hand man.

"hm? izui, why are you here?" i asked him.

"uh-uhm..senior wei..." he mumbled. "i have a confession to make.." he said, a faint blush on his face. it must've been to hot for him during this time of day. but thoughts also swarmed my head when he said "confession".

a confession? what kind? did he do something wrong? did he fail a-cheng? i thought.

"go on." i said, my facial expression slightly changing from silly to serious.

"uh-uh..well.." he stuttered. i was running out of patience, so i sternly said, "WHAT?" izui slightly flinched. shit, that came out more harsher than i thought.

i opened my mouth to apologize, but he suddenly said, "senior wei, i love you very much! from the start i've always admired you! do...you feel the same..?" he confessed his love confession to me and GOD DAMN!

my eyes blinked for a while. his face was red, all the way to his ears. i slightly shooked my head for a sexond, thinking this might be a dream. but nope. it wasn't. when i blinked a few more times, i saw a hand going at my face. at instinct, i grabbed that hand, when i finally saw who it was, it was still izui, trying to touch MY face.

"err..young master wei..are you ok?" he gently asked.

SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT THIS IS BAD! HOW DO I REJECT MY SHIDI'S RIGHT HAND MAN? HE MIGHT SNITCH ON ME! OR WORSE, HE MIGHT GET DEPRESSED, STOP WORKING FOR JIANG CHENG, THEN JIANG CHENG MIGHT HAVE MORE PROBLEMS ON HANDLING HIS AND THE JIN SECT THEN IZUI MIGHT BECOME A CORPSE AND COME AT ME FOR KARMA AND FORCE ME TO MARRY HIM!

WEI WUXIAN! WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?! THAT WON'T HAPPEN! or would it..? AHHHHH.

thoughts swarmed my head when i felt izui's hand move. "uhh," i paused, trying to think the best way possible to reject him.

"listen, izui, i find your confession sweet but..." as i tried to find more sugar coating words,  i felt a cold and dark aura behind me and the next thing i know, a flash of white cut through me and izui, causing us to pull our hands back.

i then felt an arm slither across my waist, and another arm covering my chest. when i turned around, i saw him. the most coldest, but handsomest man in the whole world. a man of snow, but a blizzard. that man is Lan Zhan. courtesy name, Lan Wangji.

"sorry, izui. but this man is mine. he's MY soulmate." he suddenly yelled, only glaring at izui. i was speechless. i knew i had to help izui and stop lan zhan from getting even more...possesive? but i was still speechless.

AT THE TREE WITH XICHENG

"should we help them?" asked lan xichen.

"hmm..i guess so." answered jiang cheng. the two sect leaders decided to go ahead and stop the drama and help izui, and wei wuxian, of course.

the sect leaders flew off their tree and landed right in between of the cold and almost getting violent scene.

"alright alright! let's calm down now, wangji." lan xichen said, trying to calm down his younger brother, which was working.

"nice job, izui. we got what we needed." jiang cheng congratulated izui for his job.

"thank you, sect leader jiang!" izui thanked.

"huh?" wei wuxian questionly said. "what do you mean, 'nice job, izui.' what's that supposed to mean?" wei wuxian dumbfoundedly asked again, being the most clueless and confused man on earth.

lan xichen looked at jiang cheng, "should we tell him?" he asked.

"if we don't he'll bother me for days and won't ever shut up until my death." jiang cheng answered.

wei wuxian frowned at that statement, but quickly smiled again when lan xichen said, "this was all just a set-up for you and wangji to get together and confess your feelings. well, wangji did. but izui having feelings for you are fake, young master wei."

"yep! it's all a set-up!" izui reassured them.

"good." wangji coldly, but calmly said, as he unwrapped his arms around his wei ying.

"uh..lan zhan."wei wuxian said. "hm?" wangji replied.

"i like you too.." wei wuxian replied. wanji's eyes glimmered.

"really?" he said, making sure what he heard wasn't a dream. "yep!" xian replied. without another second, lan zhan pulled wei wuxian into a kiss.

"ewwww." jiang cheng silently whispered. xichen let out a quiet laugh, "maybe that can be us one day." he mumbled, but jiang cheng heard him. his cheeks glowed red. "w-what?!" he quietly yelled at xichen, not knowing izui was watching the whole scene and was just grinning.

"uh-uhh.." lan xichen stuttered, trying to think of something to make an excuse out of. his cheeks were also glowing red from embarrasment.

before both sect leaders could say anything, izui cut infront of them.

"alright, alright!~" he said teasingly. "next time, me, young master wei, and young master lan will set you guys up!" he said proudly, wei wuxian and lan zhan behind him.

both sect leaders became a whole tomato from embarrasment and set off on their swords, while the three, or two just giggled and the other one, smiling fondly.

LAN XICHEN'S POV:

maybe someday...i thought.

JIANG CHENG'S POV:

hopefully...that someday comes...i hoped.

WAIT WHAT AM I THINKING?! (-//-)

PHEW! THIS TOOK A LONG TIME TO WRITE AND FINISH! hope u enjoyed! leave a vote if u did!

word count: 1212