meetings and greetings

story plot for this chapter: the other two sworn brothers (nie mingjue and jin guangyao) goes to lotus pier and visits jiang cheng for some sect leader meetings. that's when lan xichen says jiang cheng is his cultivation partner. jin guangyao....NO SPOILERS HAHAHAHA.

i forgot to put this in the desc and previous chapter but jin guangyao is only handling the lanlingjin sect's armory and defense but also can control half the sect's power, along with jin disciples that include jin ling. while jiang cheng controls mostly the whole jin sect itself  most of the time except for the armory and defense since that's a-yao's place.

onto the story------------------------------------------

"sect leader nie, lianfeng-zun, what brings you here at lotus pier today?" asked jiang cheng.

"we're just here to talk to you about an idea for our partsect disciple's training and a new ceremony we thought we could hold together with zewu-jun." replied meng yao.

"hm? a ceremony?" lan xichen asked comfusedly.

"how about we talk it inside." jiang cheng said, leading the three-zuns inside lotus pier.

-------------when they get ready for the meeting

"so, what kind of ceremony are we going to talk abour?" asked lan xichen, still confused.

"well," meng yao paused and looked at lan xichen. "we were wondering if we could first ask you how that cultivation partners was going?" meng yao calmly said.

the two sect leaders (jc and lxc) froze in their spots for a second, taking a minute to realize what lianfeng-zun meant. one (lxc) blinked quite a few times while the other (jc) just stayed frozen in his seat.when they fully proccesed it, they both turned red.

"well uh- uhm-" lan xichen stuttered, trying to think of a quick and reasonable reason to answer their question. why? well because he still hasn't asked jiang cheng if he wants to open up their cultivation partners relation to the cultivation world yet.

jiang cheng noticed that he was quite nervous and thinking of the a reason, so he lightly nudged lan xichen's arm with his elbow. when lan xichen slightly turned to him, jiang cheng gave him an eye, signaling that he should and can announce their cultivation relationship to the other zuns.

lan xichen got the signal and became calm again. the other two zuns noticed the awkward situation between them, so nie mingjue said, "is something wrong?"

"no, nothing's wrong. and for the cultivation partner.." lan xichen paused and took one more glance at jiang cheng who's now sipping a cup of tea. "sect leader jiang is my cultivation partner!"

both nie mingjue and meng yao spit their tea out to the side simaltaneously since they were also drinking some tea while xichen was saying who his cultivation partner was.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?" asked meng yao. "mhm." answered jiang cheng.

"i dont believe you!" meng yao declined. "you don't have to, but it's true." jiang cheng replied.

as the two just kept on blabbering whether or not it's real, nie mingjue pulled xichen to the side and said, "is it actually true, xichen?"

"as true as your love for a-yao!" xichen silently replied back to him. with that answer, mingjue formed a blush on his cheeks but was still happy it was true.

on the other hand, meng yao also pulled jiang cheng to the side and asked, "have you done it yet?"

jiang came became furiously red and embarrassed by thar question. i mean, who wouldn't be? a person asking you if you've had sex yet with a person who you just became cultivation partners with? thats shameless!