first cultivation fight

it's been a couple of days after the wangxian and xicheng incident. the two heroes of yunmeng and the jade twins of lan decided to go on a picnic. of course, jiang cheng first disagreed, but after hearing xian say, "sect leader lan will come!" he instantly decided to go, not knowing why.

so here is how the picnic went.

LOTUS PIER BRIDGES~~

"WEI WUXIAN!" jiang cheng yelled at xian when he whispered something in his ear. jiang cheng was red all the way to his ears.

"hm?" sect leader lan consciously went in between the fight of the two heroes and said, "what's the matter?"

wei wuxian giggled. "nothing, it's nothing, sect leader lan! just something to do with a-cheng's cru-" "IF U DARE FINISH THAT SENTENCE I'LL KILL YOU!" jiang cheng loudly interuppted.

"GEEZ FINE! hmph!" wei wuxian annoyingly said.

both heroes went to their own seats at the picnic table which they turned eating to arm wrestling.

"err..should we help them?" asked lan xichen to his younger brother.

"as long as nobody gets hurt, we'll sit back." wangji calmly said.

"alright-" "SHUT UP! I DON'T LIKE HIM!" jiang cheng furiously and flusteredly said. "YEAH YOU DON'T LIKE HIM, YOU LOVE HIM!" wei wuxian defended.

"let's stop them now?" wangji asked.

"definetly." xichen replied with a smile, a smile that was forced due to something hitting a nerve. he didn't know why, but just continued on smiling.

both lans flew towards them and got ahold of each. lan xichen holding jiang cheng while lan zhan holding wei wuxian.

"calm down, what's all this about?" xichen calmly but confusedly asked.

"it's about you.." wei wuxian quietly said.

"huh? what about me?" xichen asked again.

"thats all i can give you for now, but the rest is up to jiang cheng." xian calmly replied. both lans released the two heroes since they both seemed calm.

"may i ask-" "no, sorry sect leader lan, but that'll bring us more trouble to our sects." jiang cheng interuppted. he left the two lans and wei wuxian in a flash, vanishing off into the forest.

more trouble to our sects? what does that mean? thought lan xichen as he subconsciously thought about what jiang cheng meant.

"sect leader lan!" wei wuxian interuppted xichen's thoughts by yelling his title. xichen flinched a bit from the noise, but soon regained full conscious of his mind and body.

"yes, what does young master wei need?" asked xichen.

"i need a favor," paused wei wuxian. "please go and find jiang cheng, who knows the dangers of this forest." xian worriedly but seriously asked.

"uhh, sure. but why me?" xichen agreed to the favor, but asked again.

"your the only one who's able to talk to him in this situation, and...i bet he'll be quite happy if you were the one to try and find him." answered wei wuxian, emphasizing 'happy'.

"sure, i'll do my best, worry not young master wei." he assured. xichen drew shuoyue (his sword) and rode on it, searching above the forest trying to find jiang cheng.

LATER

"sect leader jiang! sect leader jiang!" lan xichen yelled for jiang cheng as he tried to catch up to him as the jiang just keeps on running.