oh no...

it was now morning and everybody went to the cafeteria to eat breakfast. everybody except xichen and jiang cheng. but luckily, the next challenge starts at midnight, so there were no worries of them being late. but still, there were some people that were curious to where they are.

wei ying whined, "aiyaaa! where could those two possibly be?" sizhui, outta nowhere, subconsciously had a tint of blush cover his cheeks. along with jin ling, who also had a blush swarming his cheeks.

nie axzia noticed this and whispered to jin luxia, "what happened to those two? especially jin ling." jin luxia playfully replied, "i don't know? probably talking about both of their crushes??"

after she said that, both women bursted out laughing, but good thing they were at their own empty table, so nobody didn't hear them.

couple of minutes later, after they started eating, xichen and jiang cheng came, both slightly blushing. wei ying saw that they came and went up to them. lan zhan not far behind and followed him.

"jiang cheng! zewu-jun! where were you guys? and why are you both red? did you guys run here? ..and oh! jiang cheng, there's lotus root and pork rib soup! come, lets eat!" wei ying trampled them with questions, but soon rubbed it off since jiang cheng's and his favorite food was there. wei ying dragged jiang cheng to eat with him, leaving lan zhan and xichen by themselves.

"so? did you do what i told you too?" wangji calmly asked. xichen replied with a faint blush, "yep! it went smoothly.." he then also said, "what about you and young master wei?" wangji didn't reply but just looked at the ground, the tip of his ears red.

xichen didn't need an answer from him now since he already knew what it was. wangji then rubbed it off and shook his head, "let's eat now. their waiting for us." xichen nodded in reply and followed wangji to the table.

huh? seems like the lan brothers aren't as innocent and courteous as people think they are. making this plan of fucking the two heroes of yunmeng! but the good thing is that they love them and not just using them for their body. they are both sexy- as fuck- ok ima stop now😃

sizhui and jin ling saw that they were here now, and again, outta nowhere, blushed furiously. nie axzia thought, why do they keep blushing? but she didn't mind it and just rubbed it off, continuing to eat her delicious french toast, along with the lotus root and pork rib soup.

AFTER THEY ATE~~~

jin ling and sizhui were now in a corner, spying on xichen and jiang cheng that was discussing matters about the unknown future challenges, with both having red tints cover their faces.

"do you think we should do it now?" jin ling asked sizhui, with a blush on his face. sizhui replied, also having a blush on his face, " yeah, it's now or never.."

both juniors head on over to where the two captains were. they then arrived, 5 feet away from them. jin ling mumbled, "uhhh..uncle..sect leader lan, we have something to tell you..."

"hm? what is it, young master jin?" xichen turned to them, followed by jiang cheng who just looked at them.

jin ling stuttered, "uh..we kinda.." jiang cheng was running out of patience and said, "well? hurry up! we don't have all day! did i teach you how to talk like a weak man? i'll break your legs if you don't hurry up!" all three of them flinched, but only two were scared while one admired him.

sizhui quickly said, "we kinda heard you guys do it last night!!" both juniors then looked away, faces so red that they could be described as a real life tomato.

but on the other hand, for the two captains, both were so red that they seemed like they were getting burned by the sun.

a moment of silence and awkwardness passed by the four tomatos, until jiang cheng broke it.

he darkly said with a killing intention, "if you guys tell anybody that...we'll deadass kill you." he then glared at the two scared-for-their-life juniors, but quickly calmed down again when he felt two strong pair of arms hug him from behind.

"calm down now, a-cheng, they're just juniors." xichen explained. both juniors silently but thankfully thanked him. the two then ran away from them, looking like they've seen a ghost.

xichen continued to hold him still, kissing his nape. jiang cheng blushed and had his tsundere mode on now. he elbowed xichen from behind and yelled, "know your limits, idiot!"

xichen fell on the ground and still smiled at his wanyin. he whispered, "i really love you, wanyin.." but jiang cheng heard that and became even more flustered, so the solution was to kick him all the way to the other side of the arena because violence was always the question, and 'YES' was always the answer. good thing there weren't any crowds and the teams were only hanging out there.

in the end, xichen is still getting beaten up by jiang cheng while the two juniors yelled for help and the other teams help the two Cloud Lotus captains. troublesome? no. it's just simply being called, a love story. YESSS!!

CYA ON THE NEXT CHAPTERRR

PLEASE VOTE IF U ENJOYED!

word count: 910