trouble confessing

it was now an afternoon at the arena. it was silent. very silent. crowds would usually be yelling and cheering at the stadium, but air and wind just filled it up.

now you're probably wondering why it's so silent. well, since the last challenge was really tiring and wore everybody out, the elders decided to give them a day-off and let them do what they want. so in short, the arena today is closed.

only one rule for the members tho: they have to stay in the arena and nowhere else.

so, with that, let's see what our favorite twin prides and jiang cheng 2.0 junior has for us in store today!

a new ship would be nice

wei ying and jiang cheng was now just walking around when they both spotted their nephew and decided to check in on his life. now, to people, it would be weird to say 'hi' to an opposing team's team member. but, all three had a nephew-uncle relationship between, so it really didn't matter.

"nee! jin ling!" wei wuxian shouted his nephew's name, earning the attention of jin ling.

the junior that was wearing the Sparks Amidst Snow robe turned around only to see his crazy gay demonic shameless uncle along with his abusive death-threatning also gay fierce uncle running towards him.

the two bottom homosexual uncles then stopped before his feet and looked at him. one with a grin and one with a scowl on his face.

"uh..hi?" jin ling mumbled loud enough for them to hear.

wei ying greeted back, "hey, nephew!" jiang cheng so very lively also greeted, "hey."

jin ling was confused to why both his two uncles were standing right before him. he felt awkward since they were supposed to be enemies and contestants and wondered, shit- did i do something wrong? why are they both here?! i have a feeling im gonna die today.

jiang cheng noticed his junior having a confused face, guessing because of the awkward air surrounding them. so he then asked, "how's life?"

jin ling almost choked with that question, but stood his ground and defended, "why do you ask?"

jiang cheng got annoyed by his answer and took a step forward to him until wei ying grabbed his arm and replied shamelessly, "to see if you have a love life already!"

now- even jiang cheng got cut off- jin ling's soul had flown away with his face being in flames.

jiang cheng scolded, "are you kidding me right now! he's 15! he's not old enough to have a partner! and plus, he's way too innocent for that stuff!"

wei ying grinned, "really? didn't you have sex with zewu-jun in your dreams when we were back in gusu studying? and for his innocence-" jiang cheng cut him off by throwing him a kick in the shin, his face burning. of course, not from the heat.

while the two uncles fought, jin ling regained his consciousness, but still in flames. he then interfered with a mumble, "well...i do have a crush..."

even if it was just a mumble, both the uncles heard it and stopped fighting and looked at him in shock. even if it was just a sentence, that sentence was enough to make the whole cultivation world in shock. well, of course. the very own LanlingJin sect's heir has a crush? that's some tea! or news if you say it in ancient times. or olden times- whatever -_- .

"WHAT?!" wei ying and jiang cheng yelled at the same time. both looked at each other, and nodded as if they spoke to each other silently.

"who?! how?! where?! when?! what sect?!" wei ying trampled his poor nephew while yelling at him. jin ling took a step back, thinking if he should tell them.

he stuttered, "uh.." now, it was jiang cheng's turn to yell at him, "well? hurry up! we don't have all day!"

jin ling then decided to tell them. i mean, does he even have a choice? he decided to man up- or mic up- and tell them.

he then answered all of his uncle's questions, "sect? GusuLan Sect. when? i don't know?- uhh, months ago? how? he's sweet, kind, handsome, modest, strong, and quite hot. where? idk, i'm not a stalker or anything..and uh- yeah!" jin ling said, leaving one very important question and answer out.

wei ying and jiang cheng didn't let him get away easily and caught on. they both then looked at him with an 'are-you-serious-face?' look. both of them then simaltaneously yelled, "WHO?!

jin ling again stepped back- but this time, he stayed silent, his face burning up. he averted his flustered gaze away from his uncles' piercing and forcing gaze.

wei ying immediately brighten up, "if you tell us, we'll help you confess! in fact, i think i might know who your crush is and that he likes you back."

jin ling was surprised. from the point to where his crazy homosexual uncle said he might know who his crush is to the point that he knows he's a he!

shit! he cursed in his head. should i really...

"...in..ling...JIN LING!" jiang cheng yelled, cutting jin ling from his thoughts.

"huh-HUH?" he straightened up. (even tho he's not and that's clear to the three of them-)

"let me guess, is your crush Lan Sizhui?" wei ying teasingly said.

jin ling was shocked. he became frozen and blinked for a few times. how did he know?! he yelled inside his head. well, that's easy to answer. if you have a crush or a secret, it's not really a secret since the Yiling Patriarch can easily guess it and find out. or already knows it.

jin ling gulped and looked down at his feet, probably feeling ashamed.

jiang cheng looked at him and chuckled. he smirked, "us jiangs really do have a thing for lans, am i right?"

wei ying chuckled at that and said, "that's right! anyways, jin ling, just stay back an relax and me and jiang cheng can help you get with your crush! ...yes? ok thank you!" wei ying took jiang cheng from both his shoulders and pushed him along with himself and said goodbye to the dumbfounded jin ling.

even from all the surprise and shockness from that hour of the day, he managed to say, "uhm..sure..?"

SOO PART TWO WILL BE OUT IN A COUPLE DAYS- bc of my vaccine shot😔
BUT ANYWAYS IF YOU ENJOYED PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!

SINCERELY,

matchmaker of xicheng❤️

word count: 1100