trouble confessing p3

AND BROO- 500+ views that's crazy! tysm y'all! i love you guys!❤️❤️❤️

sizhui then opened his mouth and gently said with a soft smile, "-inaudible audio-".

--------------------------------------------------------------

"I love you too, Jin Ling..." he gently said while he gave the Lanling heir a smile.

jin ling could only burst in flamed and widen his eyes due to the confession he just heard from his crush. HE LIKES HIM BACK!

wha-what? wait..what do i say? god, this is the first time i've ever wanted my crazy uncles with me! uhm..GAHH HELP ME! jin ling thought, suffering in his mind.

sizhui, who seemed to notice his internal battle, softly said, "you can just say that you love me back. you don't want to waste this oppurtunity our seniors gave to us, right? and me having to deal with the talisman they gave me." he flashed a smile.

jin ling went into even redder flames but managed to stutter out, "i-...i love you..too..." sizhui smiled, but then turned that into a light smirk, "what's my name?" he went closer to him.

"uhm..sizhui.." jin ling replied, backing up a bit. sizhui noticed this and quickly grabbed his arm and pulled him to his chest. he then grabbed his chin and made him face him and said in a cold voice, "that's not my name." he growled.

jin ling couldn't say words at the moment. well, of course he couldn't! the man who he loved and thought was gentle, kind, mannered, and was his complete opposite was now dominating, demanding, and cold- while he was just plain vulnerable. like an omega in heat.

still, even if he doesn't know what to say or do, all he could do is obey sizhui. therefore, he mumbled, "Lan...Lan Yuan..."

hearing his name being spoken out of his lover's pink lips, he smashed his mouth onto his, shocking the jin.

jin ling couldn't do nor say anything since he was so vulnerable and the level of domination sizhui is radiating was just like one of the lan seniors to their lovers. aka, the twin jades with the twin prides.

sizhui, out of nowhere, slipped his tounge inside jin ling's hot mouth, jin ling couldn't help but moan, which the kiss just muffled.

both tounges fought for dominance, but it was obvious who was winning, so jin ling just surrendered and continued moaning.

about a minute after making out, they had to pull away, both out of breath. sizhui smirked while jin ling was a blushing mess.

sizhuu then said, "we can't do it here, baby. follow me." he then grabbed his arm, dragging jin ling, who he just followed to his room.

when they arrived, sizhui pulled them into his dorm room and shut the door behind them, proceeding to put a silencing talisman on it. (yes when he shut it, he locked it.)

he then pulled jin ling to his bed and pushed him down, stripping both of their robes off. once both were only in their undergarments, sizhui leaned down and caressed his face.

"a-yuan.." jin ling breathed a hot air, his face a blushing mess. sizhui looked down to his crotch, seeing a pointy pent in it. he smirked and slightly touched it, leaning forward to jin ling's ears and licks his earlobe.

"ahh.." jin ling softly moaned, raising his hands up to grip sizhui's hair. sizhui then removed jin ling's undergarments and boxers, leaving him completely naked.

he then pinned his head up above him and leaned down to his collarbone and bit it, making the latter under him grunt in pain. sizhui showed a sadistic side and smirked. he then trailed gentle kissess down to his chest, until he reached pink erect buds.

he sucked on it, licking it, and biting it. while his free hand played with the other bud, pinching it and playing with it. he then switched buds and did the same routine to them.

"ahh...a-yuan.." jin ling moaned, trying to get out of sizhui's grip but failed due to his strength. well, we all know how strong the lan clan's arm strength is out of the world and is unbeatable. unless matched with another lan.

"heh...who would've thought that the heir of the LanlingJin sect can be this vulnerable.." sizhui teased. well, he wasn't wrong. jin ling, being under him, was a blushing and moaning mess. his hair was scattered all over as some was sticking to his face due to sweat. but that made it better, for sizhui.

jin ling didn't deny what he said. even though he hated to admit it, it was true. even a five-year old can say that. so in defeat, he begged.

"please...a-yuan i want you..!" sizhui only replied a smirk. he then teased, "hm? i can't hear you...beg even more." it wasn't a choice, it was an option. and jin ling knew that.

he begged even more, "please! i need you! you inside of me...my body will only feel pleasure and surrender to you.." giving him permission to take over him, sizhui took off his own undergarments and got ready to align himself with jin ling.

"i'm not going to prepare you." he growled.

before jin ling could open his mouth to reply, sizhui slammed into his gaping asshole. he screamed his name out loud. while every moan he screams, sizhui pounds into him harder.

"A-A-YUAN!" jin ling yelled after what seemed like sizhui hit his g-spot.

sizhui smirked, "i guess i found it..." he then slammed his whole 13 inch member into jin ling, abusing his prostate over and over again.

jin ling kept on screaming his name, and what felt for hours he then yeller, "i- i'm close! a-yuan!"

sizhui gripped the tip of his member, "no. you're going to cum until i say so." he growled. jin limg whimpered under his touch. his member was getting red and swollen. he begged again, "please! a-yuan..let me cum...i beg you, master!"

sizhui's eyes widened as he begged the last part. he then said, "just a little more...i'm also close.."

he then continued on slamming his whole member into him until he released his hand off of jin ling. both came simaltaneously, all over of sizhui's bed and their stomach.

sizhui layed down besides jin ling. both didn't say anything as silence washed through them. well of course, both were tired as hell. especially jin ling.

as they both fell into deep slumber, sizhui mumbled, "i love you...Jin Rulan.." jin ling heard that, but was to tired to reply so instead, he just moved closer to sizhui and cuddled close to him.

as sleep took over their bodies.

YEHAHSHAUGAUSUUAUAUSU FINALLY IM DONE I'VE WORKED ON THIS SMUT FOR TWO DAYS- ok PLEASE VOTE IF U ENJOYED! ❤️❤️

word count: 1150