the truth p2

FLASH BACK

the others looked at him and looked back at lan qiren who had a sad look on his face. he was about to open his mouth until wei ying came inside the room and went up to the others.

jiang cheng was about to hit him for barging in like that until wei ying opened his mouth and said, "to answer your question, huaisang, i think it's because he had a romance story with an enemy of their ancestors."

hi i'm back. :)

newaysss...TYSM FOR 700+ FOLLOWERS!❤️❤️❤️ ENJOYYY
-------------------------------------------------------------

eyes of disbelief and faces written with an  'are-you-crazy' expression all turned to him- except for the elders. qiren shut his eyes and gripped his fists hard. the other elders sighed and looked towards the senior lan.

a QingheNie senior sighed, "qiren, it can't be hidden now...just tell them." when the elder said that, the others's curiousity perked up. all eyes went to the senior lan.

lan qiren finally calmed down and opened his mouth...

but wait. don't you want to know how wei ying found out about a secret relationship? more importantly, the senior lan's secret relationship? (comment yes please)

-;-;-;-;-;-FLASHBACKS-;-;-;-;-;-

wei ying saw tons of pictures. pictures that were hard to believe was real.

the pictures were full of a young man dressed in the GusuLan clothes with a certain man that had the QionglinWen clothes.

wei ying thought whoever these men were. as he looked around the room full of pictures, flowers, and other decorations.

as he walked deeper into the room, he kept on seeing more photos of the two men being intimate. one photo had the man that was wearing the wen sect clothes wrapping his around the young gusulan  man.

another had them sitting down by the porch, laughing together, having a good time.

wait...wei ying slightly scrunched his eyebrows together as he walked over to that picture hanging on the wall.

as he observed even more, he didn't think he could be more sure of what he saw. the porch that they were sitting on seemed like the porch back at cloud recesses.

why was he there tho? wei ying thought.

as he looked around even more, observing the places that had seemed to look like cloud recesses, he saw a diary lying on a wooden stool under a set of small square photos on the wall.

he reached out for the diary and opened it. there he found love letter and notes. all written by the same person. when wei ying read the person's name signed at the bottom, he nearly choked on his own saliva.

the name signed on it was...Wen Ruohan!

as wei ying flipped through the other pages, he came to a stop on a certain note that had a broken heart drawn by it at the corner. out of curiousity, wei ying read it- even though he shouldn't.

the note had written, My Dear Qiren, I have loved every second, minute, hour, I've spent with you. But our time has come up. I plan to avenge my ancestors and continue what they had been stopped for. You may not know about it, but I'll tell you the name of it. It's called, The Black Army. Basically it's just A bunch of black slimes that's really powerful, but I'm planning on uniting all of the slimes to create what my ancestors had once created. All those 'I Love Yous' were actually true, though. Our time just had to end. I'm sorry, Qiren. I really am. I know this is hard coming from a letter, but it's better that way. I Love You...

Sincerely,

Wen Ruohan.

wei ying's eyes were as big as saucers when he read the whole note. he needed to tell this to the others!

as he ran out of the room and headed for the conference one, he heard huaisang ask his question, (remember the last chapter?) and grinned.

-;-;-;-;-;-END OF FLASHBACK-;-;-;-;-;-

qiren said with a sad tone, "what you are saying is true... i had a relationship once...with a man from the Wen Clan." he paused to look up and see what their faces looked like, but was only met with them sitting down on the floor, staring directly at him with focused eyes.

he then slightly smiled, memories of them studying under him at gusu came into his mind, but he just continued talking.

"the man i had a relationship with none other than Wen Ruohan." he paused again to see the look on his old disciples's faces. shock was clearly written all over their expressions. for the elders, they just kept their heads low and kept a sad expression. they probably knew about the relationship.

he continued as he kept his head low, "we met as he studied in cloud recesses. we fell inlove at first sight. we eventually started dating...soon after about 2 months he studied in gusu, he had to leave since he was advanced in all the lessons. both of us were sad to be seperated, but we kept in touch by sending letters. eventually when we had the time, we'd plan picnics and meetings with each other. after about 2 whole years of dating, i recieved a heartbreaking letter from him-"

wei ying interrupted, "errr...i actually found the note inside of the room...do you mind if i just summarize what he said?" he flashed a grin as he took out the said note.

lan qiren's eyes widened as his face grew red. he yelled, "wei wuxian!"

wei ying teased, "yes? that's me! what do you need?" he grinned once more.

the others facepalmed due to his actions and looked over at the stammering lan.

lan qiren sighed in defeat, "fine. but don't speak any unnecessary stuff, alright?!" wei ying didn't listen to him but just heard and understood the word 'fine'.

he then opened his mouth as he held up the note, "to summarize what was written on this note, it basically said that wen ruohan wanted to follow and recreate what his ancestors did- AKA, the slime king. he wanted to recreate the Black Army, but unite them as whole. like his ancestors did. he also said he loves old man lan very much!" wei ying yelled out the last part loud enough for everybody in the room to hear.

qiren scolded him with a slightly blushing face, "i told you to not speak of any unnecessary stuff!" wei ying just shrugged it off and went back to his lover to lay on his chest.

jiang cheng got annoyed by the two very gay couple and was about to hit wei ying until lan xichen grabbed him by the shoulder and wrapped his arms behind him. (by the way, all tops are sitting behind all of their lovers. poor huaisang😂)

the sect leader blushed and just stood frozen as his heart got melted by the way xichen acted. wei ying smirked at the sight of his brother being and acting so vulnerable that he decided to tease him. but, now's not the time for that. even the shameless idiot knows, so he just saved his teasing for later.

qiren sighed at the sight of his old students being gay and just continued.

"and what he said he would do actually came true, i guess." he said.

huaisang then asked another question that even none of the elders can answer. even wei ying.

huaisang, "__________?"

AHAHHAAHA ANOTHER CLIFFHANGER SKHSHS.

neways if you enjoyed, THEN PLEASEEE LEAVE A VOTE!

From,

Matchmaker of Xicheng❤️ CUZ WHY NOT

word count: 1267