Chapter 1

Qin You opened his eyes in a daze, but he saw a tall tree with no tops, a lush dark green, and the sweetness of vegetation. Qin You blinked his eyes and looked at the huge birds flying in the sky from time to time, as well as the strange calls, and then he sat up.

Looking at the strange and unfamiliar environment, Qin You seemed to wake up suddenly, rubbing his eyes, wondering why he is lie in his own bed and sleep in the morning, why did he come into the wild like this?

Some worries wanted to stand up, but sat down again due to a sharp pain in the ankle.

Frowning and looking at his ankle, a little red and swollen, he stretched out his hand and rubbed it gently, but he was still held by the pain.

Qin You looked at his clothes suspiciously. It turned out to be animal skins. He opened his eyes wide and rubbed the animal skins on his body. As if he understood something, he turned and looked down at his face reflected in the pool. Ok... it's his own face, Qin You tugged at his cheek, let out a sigh of relief, and he crossed?

Frowning, not wanting to think deeply, took a few deep breaths, still intending to wash his muddy and messy body.

The water seems to be very deep, obviously deep black. I don't know if it's dazzling, Qin You always feels that everything here is glowing with a faint glow. Qin You looked cautiously, quickly washed the stains on his body with water, and dipped a few handfuls of water to wash his ankles. The water was a bit cold, and I wonder if it would have some swelling effect.

.After taking a rest, he stood up while supporting the tree on the side, then picked up a rough branch on the ground, broke off the surrounding branches, and barely held it under a tree away from the water. Qin You sighed. Sit down against the branch.

Qin You was originally an online novel author, and he likes men, how to fall in love with different genders.

He writes mostly Danmei novels, and he reads a lot of nature novels. He is also very experienced in this kind of orc literature. Isn't this the beginning of the actual orc literature?

But a novel is a novel, and the real world is the real world. Who knows what kind of world I have come into?

Qin You looked at the strange plants in boredom and the dots of fluorescence scattered around them, sighed, and looked at the surrounding environment. It's really hard to accept.

.The sun is still hanging, it is estimated that it is noon, Qin You frowned, it is estimated that the original owner rolled down from the hillside, and also suffered small wounds on his feet and on his body.

Qin You helplessly ignored the empty voice in his stomach, and slowly climbed up the hillside holding the branches, vaguely knowing the location of the tribe in his mind, just as natural as his subconscious mind.

After finally climbing up the hillside, Qin You tired suddenly collapsed on the ground, looking up at the very red sun above his head, which was too strong.

Sighing in my heart, it turned out to be a completely unfamiliar world, but it was too late to sigh, still rubbing his ankle with some pain it was a bit unbearable.

Qin You rested for a while, but stood up on the branch.

It's better to return to the tribe earlier. In such a strange world, it would be strange if you stayed overnight in this forest without being eaten by wild beasts.

.Fortunately, the original owner didn't seem to be too far into the forest. Qin You stopped and went until the sun slanted slightly, and finally reached the gate of the tribe. Qin You wiped his sweat and felt that he was almost peeling off the sun.