Chapter 55

The temperature of another world is very hot early in the morning. As soon as the sun drills out of the clouds, it seems to bring infinite high temperature. In the early morning, the refreshingness disappears with the appearance of the sun. Every drop of water seems to evaporate in this hot air.

    It seems that it's really midsummer.

    Qin You lowered his head and took a sip of white porridge at just the right temperature. The dark circles under his eyes proved the fact that he was awake again last night...

    It was not cool in the morning, and Qin You still sweated out a thin layer of fine sweat.

    Breakfast is white porridge with pickles and diced finely chopped barbecue. The white porridge is not sticky and the temperature is just right. It is refreshing to drink when Qin Youdang is watery, and the pickled vegetables that were pickled a while ago are similar. It's edible, Lille cut the pickles into small pieces and placed them neatly in a wooden bowl.

.Fresh pickles are refreshing and crispy. Although they don't taste like fresh vegetables, they also have a special flavor. They go well with soft and waxy porridge.

    "Today, I'm going to the inner city to exchange money." Se took a sip of the cool boil that Lille had burned for him in the morning. He lifted the heavy bag in his hand and motioned.

    "Yeah." Lille nodded while drinking the porridge.

    Qin You looked at the heavy magic core bag, wondering whether Se would give it to him? If you give it to him, how can you refuse it? After all, the money is actually used only when you earn it yourself.

    Se rubbed Qin You's head, and then walked out of the small tribe with the bag and Ya who was already waiting on the side.

    "By the way, I sorted the food upstairs today, and this black dish became like this." Lille held up his chopsticks and pointed to the scattered leaves lying on the side of the kitchen counter.

.Those black vegetables seemed to have been dried by the sun, falling out piece by piece.

    After breakfast, Qin You put down the tableware and chopsticks, approached and picked up two black cabbage leaves and took a look.

    ...This looks really like seaweed...It's still the kind of sushi. Qin You held a piece of it close to his nose and sniffed. There was only an extremely light scent of seaweed, and the rest was basically tasteless.

    "Let's put it here first." Not knowing if he could make sushi, Qin You folded these pieces of black vegetables and put them aside.

    "Um."

    Having eaten breakfast early, Lille was washing the dishes, and Qin You put all the cold boiled rice that Lille had cooked in the morning into a bamboo tube, and then placed it in a basket and hung it down. Then you can drink ice water.

    "Yu! Lille!" Xi said in a lively voice as usual, while eating with a steamed potato in his hand, coming from a short distance, "Is it early today?"

.Xi did not see Qin You's shadow, and tied the Kakamon in his hand to the Kakamon of You family. Then he leaned over to Lille and asked cheerfully.

    "It's early. Didn't you sleep last night?" Lille liked the lively West very much. He couldn't help feeling happy when he heard the familiar and energetic voice.

    "How do you know?!" Nishi's originally happy expression turned into sadness, "It was too hot last night and I really couldn't sleep. My father said that Mangxia is coming soon. Alas, I will probably be heated to death in the future. NS."