Chapter 78

"You, did you catch this?!" Lille looked at Qin You who had already washed and went downstairs, and looked at the beast that was set aside in surprise.

    "En. Which iron tools were used for hunting. How about? This is a fat one?" Qin You sat on a wooden pier, watching Lille deal with the two beasts.

    "En..." Lille looked at Qin You with a small proud face and nodded with a smile.

    "Do you want to stew the soup today?" Qin You opened the boiling pot on the side.

    "Well, such a fat one, let's stew the soup." Lille handled the fat chicken in his hand, turned and threw it into the pot. "Help me cut some condiments."

    Qin You took the vegetables that Lille had thrown over, sighed, got up to the cutting board on one side and cut them, "Is Se yet back?"

    "Well, I said go home tonight, leave him alone, we will eat first after cooking.".Lille was tossing and sautéing the cauliflower-like vegetables in the pot, but he had to lean back because of bursts of oily smoke.

    Qin You nodded. It seems that Se has probably adapted to the warrior unit, but think about it, the treatment of the warrior unit is really not covered. Se patrols all the time, stands on guard, and settles some disputes when there is nothing to do, so she will talk to a city manager. Similar. Of course, when the beast strikes, it is doing hard work, but just thinking about it so simply, and glanced at the basket of eggs and lean meat that Se just brought back last night, Qin You felt that the treatment was really good.

    No wonder even those strong orcs still have a yearning for being able to enter the warrior unit even if they are working hard, but longing and longing, if they really don't have the strength, who would dare to go? In case of death, there is really nothing left.

.Pour the condiments in his hand into the pot, Qin You sat aside, holding the spatula while smelling the aroma for a while in a daze.

    Dinner is a plate of fried cauliflower with vegetables, a pot of fragrant chicken soup and a plate of braised pork. After eating enough wine and rice, there is still no sign of Se, Lille puts a little sleep in the pot of chicken soup, and continues to cook. It is estimated that when Se came back, the chicken was cooked just right.

    Qin You yawned, raised his head and drank the last sip of iced juice, "Lille, I went upstairs to sleep first..."

    "Well, go." Lille cleared the table and nodded.

    "you should also rest earlier."

    ***

    "You! Come down to move the furniture!"

    "Ah..." Qin You reluctantly opened and closed his eyes.

    "Hurry up! The first day the shop opened today!".Lille roared downstairs in a particularly loud voice today.

    "Oh..." Qin You rubbed his head, as if only remembering that today is the day when the shop opened, he was silent for a while, frowning and turning over and getting out of bed helplessly.

    Qin You put on his clothes and walked downstairs slowly, sitting on the wooden pier while drinking porridge, watching Lille's busy schedule and unable to stop, a little helpless, how could he look at Lille more anxious than him Woolen cloth? But it's also... After the store opens, Lille and Xi will be appointed as agents.

    Qin You filled a mouthful of porridge with satisfaction. His dream of traveling in this world should be realized soon, right? Wait until Hese finishes Ko Luo?