Chapter 10

Seeing that Qin You no longer had any fish in his hands, the little orcs murmured a few times and turned around Qin You a few times, and then rolled away to play elsewhere with lack of interest.

    Without these little orcs around, Qin You felt a lot clearer. After sitting on this wooden pier for half an afternoon, Qin You finally figured out what else he could do.

    Putting the small wooden pier into the stone house, his eyes were a little blurred because of the brightness of the light, and rubbing his eyes while standing, Qin You began to walk to the animal skin bag where the animal meat was placed.

    Basically, on the first day the animal meat was delivered, Qin You had washed it and smeared snow on it. Now the snowflakes have turned into a thin layer of ice slag at the beginning, and Qin You picked a few pieces. The meat feels quite fresh.

.Qin You took out one-half of the meat and planned to make jerky. He didn't know what was going on with the migration at that time. It was always better to prepare more food, and he could not finish eating so much meat.

    Qin You cut these large pieces of animal meat into thin slices of meat, and laid the prepared large animal skins on it, took out half of the meat and put it at the door of Qin You’s house. It forms a very peculiar scene, the small open space is covered with pieces of animal skins, and the animal skins are placed with food that you don't know what they are used for.

    Qin You guessed that these pieces of meat would be about to dry until the evening. The other half of the meat slices, Qin You, is intended to be used to make flavorful jerky. Put the other slices of meat in boiling water and cook until half. Qin You picked up the slices of meat, carefully observed their color, and distinguished how much they were cooked. Cooked.

.After it was almost cooked, Qin You took out the sliced ​​meat and started to cook the soup that gave the sliced ​​meat a flavor.

    Because there were not many ingredients, Qin You simply cooked a braised broth with a little green onion and chili, but it was very thick and I was afraid that it would not taste good.

    Put the meat slices into the rich braised soup and cook for a while, Qin You took out the meat slices to drain the water, and then stared at the meat slices in a daze. How to make them "dry" meat?

    The answer is self-evident, so Qin You spread a few more animal skins on the outside and put the other half of the dried meat.

    Qin You sighed if I didn't know whether it was delicious or not.

    "Wow!" Qin You, who was sighing in a daze, was suddenly frightened by the roar that suddenly remembered from the tribe.

.With this roar, there was a fierce fight. The tribe was very small. From Qin You's position, one could clearly see the gate of the tribe. Several orcs had already turned into beasts and started fighting with the beast. Qin You was on tiptoe. Squinted at the beast.

    Still a little frightened by the fierce and huge appearance, but fortunately, this battle didn't last long. The other Orcs also heard the sound and looked around in front of their house. Xi was even more nervous and rushed directly to Qin You's side, shouting: "Ya! Ya! Yata is digging a hole in that direction!" Said West. While pulling Qin You's arm, seeing that Qin You was still stupefied, he continued to shout, "Se is also over there!"

    Ding! Although he didn't want to admit it, Qin You did return to his senses. In fact, he was just looking at whether the white figure was sore or not. Hearing Xi's cry, it seemed that it was all right.

.Being dragged by Xiban and ran over, the battle was over there. The huge beast in Qin You's eyes was lying on the ground, with a yellow third-level magic core floating in the air.